View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 12:23 PM   #140 (permalink)
natekka
Dark Force Defense League

DoM & DIMC

Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jade Archer de Leon
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Olive Gracae-Ryans
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Clara Rider (née Wilde)
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Riley Archer de Leon
Mysteries
Little Fox | ½ of Lauralie | Ravenclaw with a Hufflepuff heart and a Gryffindor soul | #HouseNATARIANA

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post
So the funny feeling before where Bliss didn't believe him? Yeah, he was probably right. How? Because he had jumped and he was pretty sure that his face showed that she had pretty much scared him. So much for acting cool. But... she had said something else. So maybe she did actually believe him? ... SCORE! "Do you... believe me?" he asked, grinning slightly.

"Anytime!" Alec said, grinning back at her, "Erm... in my pocket is a packet of sweets if... you want some." He couldn't carry around ice cream because that would just melt on the way here, to King's Cross, and he wouldn't be able to enjoy it properly. And that would be sad. ... Erm... he was strong? "Erm... I... thanks, Bliss!" GRIN! No one had ever called him strong before... "I... erm... you okay?" Was she about to sneeze or...?

And their faces were still close together which made Alec feel just that little bit awkward. After all, how common was it to have two people's faces really close together like this? Not common at all. "Awesome!" Oh, wait! Wasn't this Bliss's first time coming to Hogwarts? "Hey, are you excited about Hogwarts?"
Hehe, did she believe him? That was a question and a half in Bliss' mind. She didn't really know. But seen as trusting people, sometimes the wrong people, sure, was something she did then she would have to believe him. "Yes, I do," Bliss replied and beamed at Alec.

"Oooooh, really?" Bliss asked excitedly. She reached into Alec's pocket and came out with a rather large bag of sweets. Now then, this was the lifeeeeeeee. Sweets and a piggyback ride from Alec. How could it get better? "Thanks! And you're welcome! It's true," she assured him again. This time less embarrassed and she'd stopped blushing now. "Erm..yeah..I'm fine," she stuttered, almost blushing again.

Bliss blinked slightly before answering, "Urmm..well, I'm just as excited as everyone else is," she told him and then reminded him, "It's my second year, remember?" Bliss said and grinned widely at him.

You are Honey!