View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 06:29 AM   #47 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
Default scary...hmm? XD attempting to wrap up...
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
Did I really look older than fourteen?

Her statement sounded so curious. Gary tried not to laugh to hear that. He didn't know if she was curious or blunt. Huh. Girls are weird sometimes. Especially HER. He admitted that as a fourteen-year-old girl, this girl has a dangerous glare, and she also looked.. *cough* scary. Taking a deep breath, he tried to answer her question without laughing at her. "My girlfriend is also fourteen and she looks very much younger than you." He smirked. Yeah! Zhenya was totally different than her of course. She's not scary and sarcastic. She's more.. calm, quite, cute...

See? She was much BETTER than this scary girl.

Elliot Morganzo. Heh? Elliot was a boy's name, right? He frowned slightly to Elliot girl. Realizing that she extended her hand, he grabbed it and shook her hand gently. "Okay, Lady Morganzo." Giving an extra emphasis to 'Lady' word. Staring at his watch, oh now it's time to board on the train. The blonde guy tied up his shoelace, put on his glasses and fedora and walked to the platform. Wait.. he left something. "Don't you want to board, huh? Or you will stay here and left the train?" He turned back at her and asked that girl sarcastically.
Elliot frowned..."Who's your girlfriend...?" she asked, simply out of curiosity...for she would most likely be in the same year as Elliot. And maybe Elliot knew her. Maybe.

And she had just realized...this guy was TALL. She barely reached his shoulders...and she had to look up to talk to him. He towered her...yet, Elliot was so not intimidated. Like, at all. Good...or bad thing? She didn't know. But Elliot was fearless.

She smirked and gave a little sarcastic bow. Lady Morganzo. "You sound like my house elf," she commented with a small chuckle...her demeanor had somewhat changed, since she had calmed herself down...and since he had told her she looked OLDER?! She was extremely gleeful, all of the sudden.

She yelped as she, too, looked at her watch. She grabbed her trunk, and sighed..."Well, yes, I do..." she said, rolling her eyes...her cat-like eyes skirted her surroundings..hopefully she would make it onto the train without having to meet her aunt..

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin