View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 05:59 AM   #46 (permalink)
Luna_Midnight

Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arista Royal
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sky-Light Rain Nigthingale-Doherty
Magical Transportation
x7 x3
Default sounds awesome!
Assistant Marauder | 1/2 of BenSky | Hit Wiz! | Mischief Managed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicalWorld View Post
Dylan turned around as someone yelled at him something about stealing her cat? "I was doing nothing of the sort.. I was actually making sure no-one stole your cat. " man had this girl gotten the wrong end of the stick. He then saw her calm down and apologise to him "Yeah I know.. there are all sorts of people around these days.. dont know who you can trust. " he nodded as he was about to walk away now that shew as here and able to stay with her trunk when she suddenly started introducing herself "Oh.. I am Dylan Jacobs.. you can call me Dylan or DJ whichever you like" or anything else that she could think of.. as it seemed people liked giving him other names too.
Nerida smiled happy the boy didn't get all defensive when Nerida over reacted. "Well thank you, I would have hated if Sky got catnapped!" She said as she she pet her cat through the cage. She eyed the boy for a second. "Yeah,all sorts of bad people. Well I am happy a trustworthy boy was kind enough to watch over my trunk, I forget I am not supposed to leave it here alone...Usually someone comes with me, but they didnt want to see me off. Maybe that was too much details for this DJ, oh well he would just have to deal with her. "Pleasure to meet you DJ," Glancing down at her watch she asked DJ "Would you like to sit with me on the train, if you don't have any other plans of course."

Fire works through my veins into my heart

Remember the night’s dancing under the sky