View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 05:35 AM   #13 (permalink)
tiffyteddy
Formerly: Dan and Emma<3
Gryffindor

Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tiffany Pevensie
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charlotte Wellington
Accidents & Catastrophes
Pinkaholic | Teddy | S♥NE | Twinkle! | Baekhyun's wifey l K-pop lover | Dancing Queen l

Cho Chang
3.Braking Charm

"Come on, Cho. Follow me,"another Ravenclaw, Luna said as she grabbed her arms and pulled her to the entrance at the Quidditch Pitch. "If you're lucky, you can see him."She finished, raising her voice. Cho simply nodded at what Luna has just said. She was the only friend of hers who knew about her crush on the caring, nice Harry Potter. And now the good friend was just creating chances for her meeting him or bumping into him accidentally when both of them fell down onto the ground at once and...Woah. Nothing to be imagined.

The two girls stepped into the pitch and took a seat at the front row where they could have a good view at the whole practice. But most importantly was to take a good and closer look at the Gryffindor who was now ready to take a ride with his broom on his left. Cho stared at every single movement of his. Merlin, she was like deeply in love with this boy but he just didn't know it yet. She has always been thinking when was the right time for her to confess but she was always too shy to do it in front of him. Just as she was admiring and imagining him flying in the sky with his wonderful broom, she realized that he was...kind of shouting and calling for help up in the air. He was in panic since the broom has lost its control and started bumping up and down.

What should she do to help him? Oh yea, the braking charm. The charm that they have just learnt during the last lesson. But what does it sound like? The Ravenclaw was now in panic as well. She just couldn't let Harry fall down from the broom and be sent to Hospital Wing with her just standing right there, doing nothing right? Braking charm. Urgh professor what was that, come again?

You are the potion of my life, you are the sweetness that I have.