View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 04:38 AM   #45 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
Default wrapping up ^_____^ (maybe)
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Elliot glared at him a bit suspiciously....and then sighed in submission. "Fine. You DIDN'T insult me. Hmph," she said with a cross of her arms across her chest. She eyed him suspiciously still.

And then she felt her cheeks blush. GAH. Ever since she had met Ezra she was prone to that now. IT SUCKED. "I really look older? Older than fourteen?" her voice was a but curious now, curious Ravenclaw.

Gerald Rush...she didn't know if he was pureblood or not. She couldn't remember Rush right off the top of her head...hmph. She put out her hand, "It's polite to shake hands, Gerald." Which sounded like an old people name..."And I'm Elliot Morganzo." Snort. Her last namer BETTER sound familiar to him...if he was pureblood.

And he was looking at her weirdly. Yeah, Elliot smirked now. Hmph. She would make a lasting impression, no? Remember the name, Rush boy. Because one day Elliot will RULE THE WORLD.
Did I really look older than fourteen?

Her statement sounded so curious. Gary tried not to laugh to hear that. He didn't know if she was curious or blunt. Huh. Girls are weird sometimes. Especially HER. He admitted that as a fourteen-year-old girl, this girl has a dangerous glare, and she also looked.. *cough* scary. Taking a deep breath, he tried to answer her question without laughing at her. "My girlfriend is also fourteen and she looks very much younger than you." He smirked. Yeah! Zhenya was totally different than her of course. She's not scary and sarcastic. She's more.. calm, quite, cute...

See? She was much BETTER than this scary girl.

Elliot Morganzo. Heh? Elliot was a boy's name, right? He frowned slightly to Elliot girl. Realizing that she extended her hand, he grabbed it and shook her hand gently. "Okay, Lady Morganzo." Giving an extra emphasis to 'Lady' word. Staring at his watch, oh now it's time to board on the train. The blonde guy tied up his shoelace, put on his glasses and fedora and walked to the platform. Wait.. he left something. "Don't you want to board, huh? Or you will stay here and left the train?" He turned back at her and asked that girl sarcastically.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.