View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 06:53 PM   #134 (permalink)
Fira
Slytherin
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hunter Carter
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua M. Carter

x5 x4
9 3/4 ticket holder / The SS Mentalist / Sherlock / The Master Of Everything / Josh + <3 = Ev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
... why was he circling her? Louisa frowned and followed him with her eyes until he came to stop right in front of her. Was it just the cat? "Yes...?" She replied, uncertain now herself. "How does that make sense, exactly?" Louisa was naturally a curious person, and this boy intrigued her by saying that it made sense for her cat to jump at his owl. That was problematic and incredibly uncalled for from her point of view, actually.

Everything made sense to her then, right when he said she was 'pretty'. ANd she couldn't help herself but let out a rather exaggerated laugh, throwing her head to the back dramatically (the hoodie falling off) and then looked back at him, "Are you flirting with me? That's so cute!" Only he wasn't really a young boy who could get away with this with a ruffle of the hair but still cute. She was now one of the oldest students so he was either younger or as old as she was. So yeah... she was sticking with cute. "Do you have a name, then?" She fixed her hold on the trunk and gave him a smug smile.
How did it make sense? Richard grinned as he was expecting her to understand anyway. How was she to understand anyway? She did not know him yet and how cool and awesome he was. ''Maybe you will understand one day'' he said coolly and poked his owl's cage again as it started to make stupid noises. ''I told you to shut up! Stupid bird! Did not i?'' He frowned at the owl but then looked back to the girl, Louisa, with his usual confident smirk...

...as he did not know that smirk was to vanish. It vanished quickly when the girl called him 'cute' in that manner. Now that was....gah! How could she call him cute! LIKE THAT! ''Not anymore.'' he said coldly this time ''I see you are not worth my time.'' he got back to his trunk still thinking of kicking the owl's cage even though the bird stopped making the noise. ''Maybe it's better if you don't know my name.'' he did not want to be called cute next to his name.

...but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him.