View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 04:48 PM   #230 (permalink)
Leeness
Hufflepuff
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elijah Wilde
Graduated
Default Just nicely wrapping this up since I suck D:
Farmer Carter | | Ama's Secret

SPOILER!!: Kurumi
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
After the fiasco that had happened on the North end, Kurumi was glad to arrive at the South end while doing her rounds and finding it to be quiet. Then again, ANYTHING seemed quiet compared to first years and their pets climbing the train and giving lip when it was certainly not appreciated. Couldn't anything go right her final term at Hogwarts? No? Alright then...

Sitting down on one of the benches lining the platform, Kurumi heard a crunching noise under her weight and she looked down to see a slightly crumbled up copy of the Daily Prophet. She hadn't read one of those since, well, since the end of last term - not really being in any place where they were easily accessible - and she didn't have to flip too far through the pages to see something that made her eyes widen.

"Visitors...on the train?"

Ug...and with THOSE first years running around this was bound to spell disaster.

Elijah spotted her a mile off as she made her way down to his end of the platform: Kurumi Hollingberry. As well as trying to keep his nose out of things that didn't concern him, he was also going to be attempting to stop chasing after Kurumi this term. It had long been revealed to him about her boyfriend and whilst she obviously fancied Elijah rotten, it was also quite obvious that she wasn't intending on leaving Lewis anytime soon and Elijah didn't waste his time on people who weren't aware of what they were missing.

As she sat on the bench and picked up the Prophet, Elijah began walking toward her with NO intentions to flirt. Nope. He was simply going over to say hi, but then she muttered something that was probably for nobodies ears in particular. "Yeah, I read that too. I think the Governors must want to check that the school is falling proper health and safety standards considering all that had happened last term," Elijah responded to her rhetorical musings.

"How're you Kurumi? Did you have a nice summer?" he didn't get a chance to find out, however, as the whistle on the train blew to indicate that they better get on soon or they'd be left behind. "C'mon, you can tell me on the Express," he nodded his head toward the scarlet train and made his way on board.

/le fin.
YOU
*wink*