View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 11:33 AM   #226 (permalink)
the fastest seeker
Dark Force Defense League

Porlock

Ministry RPG Name:
Lara Black
Minister's Office
x1
Queen of Typos | The OTHER OTHER Roro | WICKED is Good

Text Cut: ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of the Lake View Post

No last names then. And Ari's memory was not what it used to be. 'Nevermind, I'll know her if I see her.' Possibly. But she did know Gwen! Who was like an acquired taste: you needed to get to know her pretty well, but in the end she proved to be the best friend Ari could've asked for.

'August fifteenth.' Ari nodded at the birthday question. 'Why?' As in, why did someone she hadn't met before today know that her birthday had been recently? Sneaky Slytherins.

'It is an important year, yeah. But I'm trying not to worry yet. There's always time to panic next spring.' Especially right before exams. 'But it's an important year for you too. To demonstrate that you're not a firstie anymore.' Ari winked.

Wow! What a reaction. 'You don't have to thank me. He'll love it. I'm only afraid that he'll become a spoilt cat.' If he wasn't one already. Normal enough, hmmm? She'll have to see that for herself.

The train was about to leave. Time had passed by really quickly with Cassia around. 'Thanks for keeping me company. I would've gotten bored otherwise.' she smiled at the younger girl. 'Ready to go aboard?' And face the crowds?

So it was indeed Ari whom Gwen was buying a gift for her birthday. But Cassia must not say anything about the matter. Cassia had spilled enough secrets in her life not deliberately to know now that it only brought problems and misunderstanding. So the truth must be untold for good causes. "Erm...we were talking birthdays and Gwe mentioned that her best friend's is near," Cassia said shrugging hoping that Ari will buy the story. Talking birthdays! Well, that was the best she could think of. At least her tongue didn't betray her and spill the truth.

Cassia beamed at Ari, "It is really an important year to me too!" She agreed. Second year sounded so much cooler than fist year. And Cassia actually liked even numbers more the odd ones. Oh and about the cat, "We'll both love it. Oh and he deserve to be spoiled," Cassia said. All cats are cute and adorable to be spoilt ,the twelve year old thought.

Glancing at the train and seeing that students already started getting on it," No problem and thank you too," Cassia said to Ari. It didn't bother Cassia at all keeping people company especially that it involved her talking. "I'm surely ready!" Cassia said excitedly. "So I'll see you soon," She said to Ari before reaching for her trolley.

And though I may not look like much -----------------------------I'm yours