View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 06:53 AM   #39 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default *attempts to semi wrap up*
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
"You promise? Because.. my wand is there in my bag and I kind of need that for school." So if they couldn't find it, then she wasn't GOING. She'd stage a protest and cry and demand for her siblings. And she didn't care if it upset this girl, because without her wand Elodie was NOTHING. NOTHING. She just wanted to go back to school and use her wand. Sadfaces all around. Yes, Els was certain that if Gemini could sadface, then he would be doing just that right now with her.

Kuruuuuumi? Elodie repeated the name in her head a few times and grinned. "That's pretty! I'm Elodie Rae!" Auntie Elodie Rae Robertser if you'd like the full title that came along with being her.

The young hufflepuff was definitely happy that someone was somewhat interested in her meowing toad, and so she lifted him a little higher so a ray of sunlight caught him. Yay for showing off toads. "Not exactly. I was trying to make my pillow a bit fluffier, and I guess I said something wrong or did something wrong, because he just made a croaking noise and then...he was a toad." And meowing. Infact, the only toad-like noise Gemini had ever made was when he turned into the toad the first time. Looking up at the older girl, Elodie's eyes widened. 'Rather talented'?! Oh wow. She grinned! "I try my hardest with my wand, Miss! I really do! I don't want to be a bad witch!" Mhm. She was going to be a great witch! Like her mother had been.

To Professor Magnus? The youngster shook her head at that. To both points. "I like him as a toad.." And she hadn't taken him to see the Professor. Maybe they'd take him away and do TESTS on him.
Kurumi gave the younger girl a firm nod. No pressure, right? It wasn't like her luggage had gotten up and walked away on its own, right? That would be a breath of some sort of wizarding law or something. "Promise. Your luggage and your wand." Although Kurumi had her wand in her pocket at the moment. Constant vigilance, right former Headmaster Tate? Kurumi wasn't entirely sure, but it looked as though the girl might cry if they didn't find her luggage. Or, well, Kurumi had a feeling it wasn't so much the luggage but the wand that was holding the attachment.

No tears...pleeeeeease! Kurumi had already dealt with first years climbing all over the Hogwarts Express...

Again, Kurumi blushed when her name was complimented - as the seventh year always did with compliments seeing as she had never been able to handle them. "Elodie is a very pretty name too." Not to mention rather unique sounding.

"Oh..." was really all Kurumi could say in response to the story about how the cat had turned into a toad. The good news was that the creature appeared to be in perfect health despite the shape shift, so nothing to be concerned about there....hopefully. But before Kurumi could properly respond something else caught her ear. Miss? ....MISS?! Oh Merlin... Kurumi had a hard enough time stomaching professors calling her Prefect Hollingberry, and they were professors. Now this younger student was calling her miss! "Please, just call me Kurumi." Please? We'll give you cookies if you promise never to do it again. "And of course you are not a bad witch. I don't think that could be possible with that positive attitude of yours." Effort and desire were a large part of being a witch or wizard after all. "Well, as long as you are happy....although I am sure that he would like to be reverted back to his true form eventually," Kurumi said with a small laugh. "Imagine if you had been transfigured into another creature, wouldn't you like to be changed back?"

Kurumi's violet eyes looked around the area a bit more when..."Oh! Is that your luggage over there?" Kurumi asked as she pointed to what looked like a trunk with a yellow sticker on it. Or was that spilled mustard?

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes