View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 06:21 AM   #132 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default next time on the train? :3
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpluvr037 View Post
Blink. Double blink. Renewed palm-sweating. "Um, n-no," Logan stammered. "I think holding the trolley would be steadier, d-don't you?" And he didn't want her to think he was a gross-11-year-old-sweat-monster. But then she held out her hand. His mind went blank. Was he supposed to take it, like right now? But... but! His hand lunged reached out, but his nerve failed him at the last minute and he simply slapped her hand in a high five. And now I look like an idiot randomly high fiving people. Great.

"Great, I'm ready. Let's do this!" he said with more bravery than he felt. Running at a solid brick wall... only someone mental or a wizard would do that. He was glad he belonged to the second group. "Yeah, I see it," he said, his gaze following her point. So that's where they were going to hopefully not crash. Logan's excitement began to build. Just on that other side is my ticket to Hogwarts. I'm finally going!
Smiling encouragingly at him, Kurumi's cheeks flushed a little more at his high five - or whatever it was. It had been sort of obvious what he had really wanted to do, but Kurumi wasn't about to bring attention to this. It was clear enough that he was nervous about starting his first term as it was. No need to frighten him anymore. "If you say so," she said with another small wink as she returned her hand to his trolley.

Nodding again, Kurumi applied a little pressure to both of their trolleys as she began to push them both forward slowly to ease him into what was about to come. "Once we go through, you should hurry and get yourself on the train. I have to take care of some prefecting things, but I'll come find you and make sure you've settled in, okay?" she said as she pushed a little more firmly and increased there speed.

And they vanished from nonmagical sight.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes