View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 11:57 PM   #131 (permalink)
hpluvr037
Dark Force Defense League
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Finnlay 'Finn' Cameron Muir
Fifth Year
x5
Ravenpuff | Cap'n Crunch | Bedtime Queen | O Minion, My Minion

Text Cut: Future adoptive mother
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Okay...so maybe winking wasn't Logan's forte, but it really wasn't Kurumi's either. The only person she knew that was capable of pulling off a wink effortlessly was the one and only Treyen Lockhart. Granted, Kurumi was just a bit bias when it came to the former Head Boy - who would always be Head Boy in her eyes regardless of how much time passes - but it was going to take a really skilled winker to surpass him. Still, Kurumi offered another soft smile in his direction.

Only to have her smile fade slightly into a look of confusion when he began to rub his hands on his pant leg. Oh...did he think that she... "If you want, I can hold your hand while we go through," she offered. If it made him feel more comfortable then why not? Salander had held her hand through some tough times. As had Josh. And Treyen and, well, a lot of older students that Kurumi had found herself drawn to. Just to let him know that the offer was serious, if he wanted it, she extended her hand out towards him slightly.

"Ready if you are," she chirped, violet eyes back on the barrier. "You see that solid barrier dividing platforms nine and ten right there," she said as she pointed towards it. "Platform 9 on the left and 10 on the right? That is what we need to, um, run through."

Blink. Double blink. Renewed palm-sweating. "Um, n-no," Logan stammered. "I think holding the trolley would be steadier, d-don't you?" And he didn't want her to think he was a gross-11-year-old-sweat-monster. But then she held out her hand. His mind went blank. Was he supposed to take it, like right now? But... but! His hand lunged reached out, but his nerve failed him at the last minute and he simply slapped her hand in a high five. And now I look like an idiot randomly high fiving people. Great.

"Great, I'm ready. Let's do this!" he said with more bravery than he felt. Running at a solid brick wall... only someone mental or a wizard would do that. He was glad he belonged to the second group. "Yeah, I see it," he said, his gaze following her point. So that's where they were going to hopefully not crash. Logan's excitement began to build. Just on that other side is my ticket to Hogwarts. I'm finally going!

Thanks, Kitakins <3