View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 10:05 PM   #130 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverYours View Post
Just surprised? He'd nearly thrown her off his back. Bliss laughed lightly and shook her head, still grinning at the boy. "Sure you were, Alec," she replied, but let it go. If he was scared, he wasn't likely to admit it and let's face it, if someone jumps on your back, especially if you're in Kings Cross Station, your reaction isn't going to be calm and collected, is it?

BEAM. She was quite a tiny girl, so she would be expected to be light, but it was still nice to hear it. "Thanks," she said and grinned at him again. Should she give him a compliment in return. She should. "You're pretty strong, I guess," she blurted out before she could stop herself. She tucked her down on his shoulder so that he couldn't see her face, which had probably gone bright red now. Ooops.

"It's VERY good to see you again," she exclaimed and returned his grin. Then she noticed that his face was..uncomfortably close to hers. Part of her didn't mind at all and part of her wanted to move it away, like now. But it would hurt to move her head backwards in such a way, so she just carried on grinning ever-so-slightly-awkwardly.
So the funny feeling before where Bliss didn't believe him? Yeah, he was probably right. How? Because he had jumped and he was pretty sure that his face showed that she had pretty much scared him. So much for acting cool. But... she had said something else. So maybe she did actually believe him? ... SCORE! "Do you... believe me?" he asked, grinning slightly.

"Anytime!" Alec said, grinning back at her, "Erm... in my pocket is a packet of sweets if... you want some." He couldn't carry around ice cream because that would just melt on the way here, to King's Cross, and he wouldn't be able to enjoy it properly. And that would be sad. ... Erm... he was strong? "Erm... I... thanks, Bliss!" GRIN! No one had ever called him strong before... "I... erm... you okay?" Was she about to sneeze or...?

And their faces were still close together which made Alec feel just that little bit awkward. After all, how common was it to have two people's faces really close together like this? Not common at all. "Awesome!" Oh, wait! Wasn't this Bliss's first time coming to Hogwarts? "Hey, are you excited about Hogwarts?"