View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 07:35 PM   #127 (permalink)
Magical Soul
Ministry

DERP & DoM
Kappa

Mysteries
x6
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fira View Post
Seriously?

Why did not the bird shut up? Frowning, Rich stopped and eyed the large black bird in its cage. What was her problem now? The boy walked to the cage and poked it a bit. ''Shut up! Okay?! Shuut up!'' Merlin! That was embarrassing. He did not want to be talking to a bird like an idiot but this one was making him do so. He tried hard not to kick the cage.

Who said he wanted an owl anyway? It was all his mother's idea and...bleh. At least the bird could be a boy then maybe he would be less vocal.

Just when he felt like kicking the cage, he turned when he heard fast footsteps approaching. A grin came to his face when he saw a redhead running towards himself. ''Oh wow!'' he said totally ignoring the cat. ''Don't worry girl, i am not going anywhere yet.''
Louisa had caught up to her prancing cat by the time the boy smirked and talked. She grabbed the pet tightly and pulled her closer to her chest, the tabby feline falling quiet oh-so-innocently and letting out some disappointed meows, with the wide green eyes still staring at the owl in the cage. The girl would've scolded the cat if the boy with the victim owl hadn't talked. Instead of scolding, Louisa blinked at him. "What?" She asked blatantly before catching up to his "wow!". She raised her eyebrows and lowered her cat from her chest, "Well.. uhh... okay... good... I guess?" she said innocently before quickly adding, "I'm sorry for my cat's behavior. She likes owl way too much." Not that Louisa's tone was apologetic, but it was the right thing to say.

She got back to her trunk few steps behind, tucked her cat into the basket and walked back toward the boy... simply because he was in her way to the wall. "And I'm not "girl", I'm Louisa," she said, nose in the air slightly.