View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 07:26 AM   #26 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

SPOILER!!: *glares*
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post

What was he blubbering? Because he wasn't making sense. "You mustn't be a Ravenclaw..." she said with a sneer. Because he totally didn't know what the heck he was talking about..and Elliot already looked older. People always told her that! Hmph.

P-puberty?!?! Elliot GLAAAAARED at him, her blue eyes piercing his..whatever color eyes he had! GAH! "What? Are you insane?" Yes. He was. "You're crazy...CRAZY!" she flailed a bit, her eyes widening...puberty?! Was he blaming her temper on PUBERTY?!!? HOW AWKWARD. And Elliot knew for a FACT why she had a temper...but she most certainly would not be disclosing her family issues with some random BOY. YEs, a BOY. Because any male who didn't know how to treat a lady was a BOY.

SIxteen? Elliot chuckled...not in a good-natured way, though. "Oh wow...sixteen. Big boy now, are we?" she asked sarcastically with her eye roll.

And little girl. For real? LIKE REALLY?! "I am not a little girl." And she put her hands on her hips and tapped her foot on the ground...well then. you DID NOT WANT ELLIOT MORGANZO as an enemy. And he was doing a lousy job at preventing that...

She ignored his last statement. Yep. IGNORED. Because that's how import an what he had to say was...HMP. "What is your name, then? Hmm?" she asked....because you needed to know people's names. Even those you don't like. More to blackmail with...and Elliot would find out anything....

Damn! This girl is so crazy!

*blinks*

You must not be a Ravenclaw. She said. The blonde guy just smirked. Well, yeah he wasn't a ravvie. "Well, yeah. I'm not an eagle." he said short. And what was her business to know what house he was? Judging from her temperamental personality, this girl was totally was NOT a Hufflepuff. "I am. Sixteen years old and considering myself as a big guy." He cleared his throat and continue his talk."And honestly, you really look OLDER than fourteen." Sounded so sarcastic, but he was true. Gary knew some fourth-year girls such as Zhenya, Tiffany, Erin..

Hands shoved on his pocket and his blue eyes still stared at her. Trying not to laugh when she got mad because he spoke about puberty. "Okay.." he nodded. "So, you're not a hormonal girl and you don't like to be called 'young lady' or 'little girl' either." Oh gosh.. I think you should shut up, Gerald Rush! Or this girl could drive you crazy. But he didn't know why he made so fun to talk with this temperamental girl.

And now, the blonde guy realized that her tone started to be lower than usual. Wait... Did she just ask his name? "Well, you the temperamental girl." he started to speak again. "Why do you want to know my name, huh?" asked him frowning to her. Did it mean that she started to act friendly to him? He just smirked and he didn't want to tell her his name.. Unless if she started to tell hers first.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.

Last edited by RandomRaven; 08-27-2012 at 07:31 AM.