View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 07:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Lezleighd

Special Services to the School
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Tris Annesley
Fifth Year
x9
Default Homework Guidelines
*RabidRavenclaw*Nymphadora!*BritneySpearsFanatic* *Eclectic*ZetaTauAlphaPrincess*TexasAngel*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

How to Submit Your Homework

* PM me (Lezleighd) your homework.

* Title your homework appropriately. This means, name of subject and number of assignment. Ideally, your PM title would be MS Homework, Lesson #.

* Include your house and member ID, at the top of your PM. To see your member ID, click on your username. Your user profile will open. Look at its URL. The bunch of numbers at the end, is your User ID.

Homework Rules

* Do NOT plagiarize or cheat!!!.
Please do not paste things verbatim, from another source. Please do not copy another member's ideas. If you need help, ask me. If you don't understand something, PM me. I am here to help. If I come across plagiarism, I will deduct points.

* Homework is due on the due date listed, not any later!

*You can only submit homework once!

Make sure that you have everything you need in your first PM because I will not grade a second PM if you realize you forget something. I just grade the first one, so make sure it says what you want it to say.

* Late homework will not be accepted....period...no exceptions...Sorry!

* Grammar and punctuation are important.

I will consider grammar and punctuation. Nobody is perfect, but if you are willing to take out the time to do an assignment, please be willing to take out a few extra minutes to make sure I can read, what you have written.

* Don't over-exert yourself
I can't stress this strongly enough. Don't kill yourself, trying to make your homework the best. If it's well thought-out and nicely written, I promise it will get full credit.