View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 02:58 AM   #147 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

SPOILER!!: Ronnie and Logan!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert-Grint-Fan View Post
Ronnie smiled a little at the sight of Ella. "Hey, Ella." she said. "Eh, not really. Ariana and Justin will NOT stop arguing and it's just...really annoying. They just need to get over it and forget about everything." she said, clenching her fists in anger. Gah! It just irratated her so much to see people argue or fight. They needed to just talk it out and be friends again.

And plus, there was something ELSE bugging her. "Er..can I uh talk to you about...a uh...another thing...?" she asked, biting her lip. She hadn't really talked to anyone about this yet, she wasn't sure if she should. But Ella felt like someone she could really talk and reason with about this...she hoped this went well.

Ronnie couldn't help but smile a little at what her friend said. She really was excited, she'd been excited ever since the first day FROM Hogwarts. She chuckled. "I'm very excited." she said simply. She had a feeling it'd be a fantastic year, as always.

Logan walked along the platform, looking around for Ella. He had to say goodbye before she left, he just had to! It'd be terrible if he didn't. She was his best friend, she was NOT leaving without a hug from him and his little gift he had gotten her.

He finally saw her with Ronnie. He sighed with relief. Phew! Good thing he didn't have to search to much to find her. She was just...right there! "ELLA!" he called as he ran over to her.

Ella frowned immediately when she heard why Ronnie was frustrated. She honestly couldn't blame her. If Justin was with Ronnie and Ari was with...whoever...WHY couldn't they just be happy and do their own thing? It wasn't fair to Ronnie and ...Max, was it? Well it really wasn't fair to them. "I'm sorry, Ronnie. That's not right. It isn't fair to you." She said, not knowing how to help.

Oh...and there was something else bugging Ronnie? Ella looked at her and gave her a reassuring smile. "Of course you can. Spill. I promise it'll stay between us, okay?" Ella wasn't one to lie and she was a pretty good listener as far as she was concerned so she was more than willing to help Ronnie out if she could.

"Good. I am too...obviously." She said with a giggle. "We'll hang out a lot this term, yeah?" Ella hoped so.

O____O

That voice was very familiar but it couldn't be....Huh?! "Logan?" Ella asked, surprised. She really hadn't expected to see him here but she was excited he came. Hogwarts still wasn't the same without him. She cracked a wide smile and ran at him, wrapping him in a hug. "What are you doing here?"