View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 02:38 AM   #143 (permalink)
Ringo
Formerly: Rupert-Grint-Fan

Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Lewis
Third Year
Dave Grohl-Josh Hutcherson-RupertGrint-HP-HG- Marvel-D.C-Taylor Hawkins-Drumming-Foo Fighters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Ella smiled, nodding. "Good to see you too." She responded cheerfully. Oh! So it had worked out between Justin and Ronnie, then? That was good. As long as they were both happy. "I'm glad. You guys are cute." Just saying. Ells was a fan. "Mine? It was pretty good...hung out with friends and such." She wasn't going to bring up the Harvey thing.

Ella's green eyes grew wide and she frowned, not knowing what to say. "Y-you KISSED someone other than Oakey?" That was a joke, yeah? It had to be..."Laura I-...That's not right." But she knew all this, right? She had to know this. And then Laura was acting like nothing was wrong and Ella frowned at her, eyebrows raised. She wanted more details or any sign that Laura felt bad. She DID feel bad, right?

Ella spotted Ronnie who looked like she felt kind of out of place. Frown. That wasn't good. The blonde walked over and smiled, waving at her friend. "Hey Ronnie, alright?" Though she didn't look alright, she looked like she was feeling quite awkward. "Um...excited about going back to Hogwarts? I am. I can't wait. It'll be lots of fun." She said with a smile, trying to take her friend's mind off of whatever was wrong.
Ronnie smiled a little at the sight of Ella. "Hey, Ella." she said. "Eh, not really. Ariana and Justin will NOT stop arguing and it's just...really annoying. They just need to get over it and forget about everything." she said, clenching her fists in anger. Gah! It just irratated her so much to see people argue or fight. They needed to just talk it out and be friends again.

And plus, there was something ELSE bugging her. "Er..can I uh talk to you about...a uh...another thing...?" she asked, biting her lip. She hadn't really talked to anyone about this yet, she wasn't sure if she should. But Ella felt like someone she could really talk and reason with about this...she hoped this went well.

Ronnie couldn't help but smile a little at what her friend said. She really was excited, she'd been excited ever since the first day FROM Hogwarts. She chuckled. "I'm very excited." she said simply. She had a feeling it'd be a fantastic year, as always.

Logan walked along the platform, looking around for Ella. He had to say goodbye before she left, he just had to! It'd be terrible if he didn't. She was his best friend, she was NOT leaving without a hug from him and his little gift he had gotten her.

He finally saw her with Ronnie. He sighed with relief. Phew! Good thing he didn't have to search to much to find her. She was just...right there! "ELLA!" he called as he ran over to her.