View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 02:23 AM   #139 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

SPOILER!!: Justin
[QUOTE=Devina Wellheart;11175239
Then Justin spotted Ella and smiled waving her over to him, " Ella!.... So good to see you..... I've been well.... Ronnie and I are back together..... So we've been hanging out at her place alot.... How about your summer?.... Have any fun? "[/QUOTE]

Ella smiled, nodding. "Good to see you too." She responded cheerfully. Oh! So it had worked out between Justin and Ronnie, then? That was good. As long as they were both happy. "I'm glad. You guys are cute." Just saying. Ells was a fan. "Mine? It was pretty good...hung out with friends and such." She wasn't going to bring up the Harvey thing.

SPOILER!!: Laura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry174 View Post
Laura looked at Ella and whispered. "I sort of meet this guy Lucas, who is well nice and we sort of kissed." Laura blushed, yeah she knew she had a boyfriend but she couldn't help herself, he was just so good looking. "I know I have a boyfriend Ella." Laura knew Ella would be mad with her about this but well she didn't care she was confused. "I went to a zoo too, spend time with my muggle friends and then we had a pool party at Holly's house and then we just messed about." Laura giggled, now though what was Ella going to say about him kissing another guy.

Ella's green eyes grew wide and she frowned, not knowing what to say. "Y-you KISSED someone other than Oakey?" That was a joke, yeah? It had to be..."Laura I-...That's not right." But she knew all this, right? She had to know this. And then Laura was acting like nothing was wrong and Ella frowned at her, eyebrows raised. She wanted more details or any sign that Laura felt bad. She DID feel bad, right?

SPOILER!!: Ronnie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert-Grint-Fan View Post
Ronnie stood there, watching as Justin and Ariana argued. Well, THIS was awkward. She bit her lip, deciding on leaving them be. She turned and walked off, looking for someone else to talk to. Jee wiz, they needed to calm down. They were making such a big deal of, well how Ronnie saw it, such a small thing.

Ella spotted Ronnie who looked like she felt kind of out of place. Frown. That wasn't good. The blonde walked over and smiled, waving at her friend. "Hey Ronnie, alright?" Though she didn't look alright, she looked like she was feeling quite awkward. "Um...excited about going back to Hogwarts? I am. I can't wait. It'll be lots of fun." She said with a smile, trying to take her friend's mind off of whatever was wrong.