View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 02:23 AM   #137 (permalink)
Taloo
Ravenclaw
Murtlap

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brooklyn Scotts
Third Year

Text Cut: D, Lex, Sweet Pink Pixie
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
And now she had someone else to join the fun little conversation. A girl she had met in Diagon Alley as well. There were so many people to be met in Diagon Alley and well she was glad she had followed her father to go shopping instead of staying home or she would never have met any of them. Yikes!

She gave a little chuckle when Brooke also called him DJ. He had been trying to get people to call him that and now he finally got his wish as two out of the three of them called him that.

Her eyes went wide when Leo started acting like a wild cat. Maybe he should have just let him out. When he did she sighed but then she heard Dylan warning him to stay away from the bird too.

She looked over at Brooke when she commented on the cat situation. "Yeah I think owls are pretty common but I don't like them all that much...they tend to fall into the prey category a bit too often for my liking." She said, gesturing down at the cats that were looking up at poor Archer. When she saw Felix take another step closer she frowned. "Hey, I said leave him alone."

Felix sighed at her second warning but he didn't really care all that much. The bird looked tasty and that was all that mattered. He got lower then pounced unto the cage, knocking it to the floor and letting the bird out. That's right...come to Felix...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
So this was it. Seventh Year.

Walking onto the platform and with her own belongings already tucked away in the luggage compartment on the train and Walnut already sitting on his throne in the prefect's compartment, Kurumi made her way badgelessky down the platform and simply tried to take everything in. She didn't want to arrive at the platform as a student leader or anything. She just wanted to come as herself. As Kurumi Hollingberry, seventh year Hogwarts student. Nothing more. Just as she had been when she had first arrived. Things had both changed and not. She had both changed and not changed.

It was simply incredible to be here now and be able to look back on it all and...

o____________________O

What in the kneazle....ALREADY?!

Spinning around on spot Kurumi spotted a small group of what appeared to be first years...with their pets now in carries and with a bird cage on the ground, opened, and a bird being let loose. Never a dull moment when Hogwarts was involved, right?

The now seventeen year old briskly made her way towards the group and promptly picked the cage back up, eyeing the feline out of the corner of her eye. She had ham and wasn't afraid to use Professor Williamson's secret method if needed. "You all should really have your pets in carriers...for their own safety," she said calmly and with a faint smile, but with obvious authority in her voice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Lexa glared down at the annoying little thing. Hadn't she just told him not to bother Archer?! Jeez you could have sworn the thing didn't speak english or something!!!

"I am soooo sorry!" She said to Ari with a deeply apologetic look. She looked over at Archer who had been knocked right out of his cage. Poor thing, being frightened and targeted by these no good, rotten cats! She grabbed Flex into her hands immediately. "This is why I don't let you on the floor very often." She hissed at him.

Just then an older girl walked up to them and picked up the bird cage she didn't take her eyes off her even after she told them in a kinda 'old person so I know better' voice. She didn't like that voice one bit. "Well yeah..." She tried, looking down at the cat who was struggling to break free. "but Felix doesn't like the cage and he's much easier to carry when he's out of it."

Just then the cat took a nip at her finger. She dropped him immediately and watched as he set after Archer once more.

"NO! Felix!"

He looked back at her once more, finding it a little annoying that she would try to contain him at a time like this. He swished his tail at her then pounced at the bird once more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicalWorld View Post
Dylan heard Alexa chuckle for some reason, he had no idea why but obviously she had found something amusing. He then listened as Alexa talked about owls and cats and smiled "Well I just wanted a cool looking cat you know, I just never was drawn to owls or toads or anything.. I was up for a cat.. once that looked pretty wild like Leo here" he smiled as he looked down at Leo who seemed to be interested in Archer too "Leo! Nooo" he warned him

Leo looked Dylan and rolled his eyes at being told off again

He smiled that she called him DJ.. well maybe it could catch on "Nice to meet you too Brookelyn" it was good to meet more people.. nice to hang out with all of them. He then saw her pull out her cat "That is one nice cat " and it was a nice one. Dylan then watched as Felix finally went for Archer and knocked his cage over.. poor Archer

Just then an older student came over to them and told them that their pets should be in their carriers, he listened as Alexa told her it was easier to have them out of their cages "Yeah they were getting very impatient and seemed to be getting stressed so we let them out so that they would calm down" he said looking at the pets before before looking back at the older student who seemed to asserting a bit of authority over them.. he hoped it wasnt just cause they were first years. First years or not.. he didnt really like other people apart from his parents telling him what to do. But he looked at Ariella too, he was not happy that their cats were now harassing Archer.. poor owl really was outnumbered.. 3 cats to 1 owl

"The cats really like that owl..." Brooklyn muttered, watching as even her own cat trained their eyes on the poor bird. "I hope they don't actually hurt it."

He didn't know why his person was so concerned about it all. They were all simply hungry (because the stupid people couldn't take a hint) and that owl looked delicious. Simple. Now let him go.

Keeping silent as an older student appeared and chastised them, Brooklyn resisted the urge to let her own cat out. He looked so pitiful right now, but... NO. No letting her cat out to attack that poor owl. At least, she wouldn't let it out just yet while the older girl was watching them. Then she might get in trouble and getting in trouble was NOT her thing. When she broke the rules, getting caught was totally out of the question.

Odd how his girl seemed to think that he couldn't get out on his own. Maybe if she put a legitimate lock on the cage instead of just shutting it...

Oh, now she'd done it! Her cat was loose!

"Oh... fudge!" what a pathetic attempt at getting him back. "All right, you're out. Now... get back in the cage. Now!" she meant it. Really. She swears.