View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 01:18 AM   #113 (permalink)
Wonderstruck
Gryffindor

SS Featured Writer
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jeremy Bradford
Fifth Year
"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."

Text Cut: Abbyyy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of Light View Post

Abby smiled when he leaned in to kiss her again. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. Yeah, she could safely say that THAT was an amazing kiss. She'd kissed a few guys in her life and to be fair, she had enjoyed most of them but this.. was just too good. It was perfect actually. she pulled away after a couple minutes, not because she wanted to.. "Now, I have a really hot boyfriend who is also an amazing kisser." Was she lucky or what? She smirked before planting another kiss on his lips.

"Twenty-five. She's young enough to know that these are the kind of outfits people wear nowadays, right? But she doesn't wear stuff like this so.. I guess she doesn't understand or doesn't care to understand." Abby shrugged. "I don't care either way. I just do what I like." She always did what she liked. She lived her life and people didn't like her or her ways, that was their problem. She didn't care. "Oh? Well, as long as I get compliments and kisses my way, I don't see why I won't be wearing outfits like this." She smirked, before reaching for his hand. Because she liked holding it. "A punk?" Abby snorted. "I think you look great anyway."

"Yeah, my parents are.. supportive. They always have been but.. with the way I've been behaving the past couple years.." Abby stopped. Neglecting her studies, partying all the time, spending way too much time with her friends.. yeah. They were kind of disappointed in her. Anyway. "We are a couple now. It's kind of exciting, isn't it?" A super hot couple but.. that sounded a little lame. She grinned when he said that she couldn't flirt with other boys. Heh. That was only fair though. Since he'd promised that he wouldn't flirt with other girls too. "Fine. I won't. But, what if they hit on me?"

Chace smirked at her. "And I have a hot girlfriend that's a great kisser. Didn't that work out well for the both of us?" Chace laughed softly. He felt like it had been ages since he had really, genuinely smiled and laughed with someone. Well...he smiled and laughed genuinely with Reid, but that was different. Never in his life had he met a girl that made him feel quite like this.

Uh...she was twenty-five? What the..? "At twenty five I would think someone would still be in tune to what draws a guy's attention, but maybe not." No offense to her cousin but, if she thought this was inappropriate then Chace couldn't help but imagine her chilling around with big sweaters pants that covered every inch of skin. Chace smiled. He did love that Abby was so independent and did what she wanted. It was refreshing to meet another person who felt the same way. Seriously what was so wrong with wearing or doing what you want if it makes you happy? Would her family or his family rather have them suffering through life, living like robots or something? "I think my parents' image of punk and mine are very different." Chace rolled his eyes slightly. "But if you think I look good in it, then I will continue to dress like a punk," Chace said, scrunching his face up in such a way to make himself look mockingly tough.

Chace nodded. He could tell that she didn't really want to talk about family. He couldn't blame her. He didn't particularly care for talking about his own either. Chace bit his lip slightly. Abby was incredibly attractive and he knew there was no way that he was going to be the only boy at this school to think so. "Well you are hot so I am sure guys are going to hit on you. Surely no one would be stupid enough to even look at you suggestively while I'm around since we're obviously together," Chace said with a smile, before giving her hand another squeeze. "But if anyone is too persistent you let me know and I'll take care of it." Yeah, if there was anything that Chace hated it was a guy that couldn't take no for an answer.

If you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I wanna go