View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 01:04 AM   #107 (permalink)
Lady of Light
SlytherinGryffindor
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Natasha Shenoy
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andrea Bowen
Gryffindor
Third Year
SUMMER FOREVER

Text Cut: Chaceee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderstruck View Post

"Well since you asked so nicely," Chace said with a deep chuckle before he leaned forward and kissed Abby again, this time wrapping his arms around Abby's waist so that he was holding her closer to him. Chace had kissed a couple of girls throughout his life, some with passion and others not so much, but he had to admit that by far this was the best kiss he'd ever had in his life. It was just like their personalities: it felt right and natural, like they'd been doing it for a while. Well...at least it felt that way to him.

"And how old is your cousin?" If she was younger maybe Chace could slightly understand her hesitance. After all younger girls didn't usually think along the terms of looking physically attractive since guys weren't really on their radar yet. "If you keep wearing outfits like that you won't have to worry about any complaints coming from me," Chace said with a wicked little grin. At the compliment about him looking hot, Chace smiled before looking down at the hoodie. "My mother despises this thing. She thinks it makes me look like a punk. Now I can inform her that a hot girl thinks I look hot in it," Chace said with a little laugh. "But, thank you," Chace whispered before bending down and giving her another kiss on the lips.

"Yeah, I'm fine. My family can just be complicated to figure out," Chace said with a shrug. "But that was nice of you to be considerate of your dad's job like that. I hope he's the same way with things that are important to you." Were they officially a couple now? "Hmm...holding hands, kissing in public...that sounds like couple behavior to me. I mean, I consider us to be a couple." Chace smiled at her warmly, before she brought up not being able to flirt with other guys. "Yeah...no. If you're dating me then flirting with other guys is out. I don't want them thinking they have a chance."

Abby smiled when he leaned in to kiss her again. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. Yeah, she could safely say that THAT was an amazing kiss. She'd kissed a few guys in her life and to be fair, she had enjoyed most of them but this.. was just too good. It was perfect actually. she pulled away after a couple minutes, not because she wanted to.. "Now, I have a really hot boyfriend who is also an amazing kisser." Was she lucky or what? She smirked before planting another kiss on his lips.

"Twenty-five. She's young enough to know that these are the kind of outfits people wear nowadays, right? But she doesn't wear stuff like this so.. I guess she doesn't understand or doesn't care to understand." Abby shrugged. "I don't care either way. I just do what I like." She always did what she liked. She lived her life and people didn't like her or her ways, that was their problem. She didn't care. "Oh? Well, as long as I get compliments and kisses my way, I don't see why I won't be wearing outfits like this." She smirked, before reaching for his hand. Because she liked holding it. "A punk?" Abby snorted. "I think you look great anyway."

"Yeah, my parents are.. supportive. They always have been but.. with the way I've been behaving the past couple years.." Abby stopped. Neglecting her studies, partying all the time, spending way too much time with her friends.. yeah. They were kind of disappointed in her. Anyway. "We are a couple now. It's kind of exciting, isn't it?" A super hot couple but.. that sounded a little lame. She grinned when he said that she couldn't flirt with other boys. Heh. That was only fair though. Since he'd promised that he wouldn't flirt with other girls too. "Fine. I won't. But, what if they hit on me?"