View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 01:00 AM   #105 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Text Cut: Taloo, Dylan and Ariella
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicalWorld View Post
Text Cut: Taloo, Alexa and Ariella

Dylan smiled as Ariella had agreed with him, but he also noticed that she called him DJ, well looks like he was both Music man and DJ.. he didnt mind either was fine with him "I agree.. there will never be enough" he chuckled before looking all excited "Yeah! we could do that Ariella.. just dont you go doing that without us!" he chuckled as he saw her owl now making a fuss what was it with these pets today.

Dylan heard another girl come over and talk to them, did she know them.. well he hadnt met anyone except Alexa.. but she looked nervous and polite. She looked like she was alone and no-one to sit with and that was no fun, he smiled "Sure you can sit with us." well might as well do the introductions now since she would be sitting with them "My name is Dylan Jacobs, or you can call me DJ" he smiled at the girl who Alexa introduced as Brooklyn, well he was meeting more people now and that was fun!

Ok now you have had it.. you let me out now!!! I mean it!!! Leo started growling and hissing

Dylan looked at his cat not so happy "Ok fine!" he said as he opened the cage and let the cat out

Finally! thank you! Leo meowed happily as he looked around at the platform

Dylan smiled as Alexa too agreed with them.. what a fun bunch of girls they were. Yup candy was on the menu for them that was for sure! He smiled as he saw Alexa stop Felix from pouncing at Archer's cage as he looked at Leo who was looking at both Felix and Archer as if waiting for his turn "Leo you are also to leave Archer alone.. I mean it" he said to his cat who seemed to roll his eyes at what Dylan said
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taloo View Post
Text Cut: D, Lex, and Ariella (in spirit)

Well... all right, the nervousness was sort of unfounded. She didn't really know what she expected. Maybe she kind of thought that they would hate her and then smother her or something? Yeah, she knew she was crazy. Leave her alone!

"Hello again, Lex. And... it's nice to meet you, DJ." DJ sounded really cool when she said it. Like he was an actual deejay or something.

She watched a bit awkwardly as Lex and DJ scolded their cats and remembered her own. "Oh, you have cats, too? I didn't realize that they were so popular. It seemed like everyone had an owl."

She pulled out her own cat. "I'm glad I'm not the only one!"

And now she had someone else to join the fun little conversation. A girl she had met in Diagon Alley as well. There were so many people to be met in Diagon Alley and well she was glad she had followed her father to go shopping instead of staying home or she would never have met any of them. Yikes!

She gave a little chuckle when Brooke also called him DJ. He had been trying to get people to call him that and now he finally got his wish as two out of the three of them called him that.

Her eyes went wide when Leo started acting like a wild cat. Maybe he should have just let him out. When he did she sighed but then she heard Dylan warning him to stay away from the bird too.

She looked over at Brooke when she commented on the cat situation. "Yeah I think owls are pretty common but I don't like them all that much...they tend to fall into the prey category a bit too often for my liking." She said, gesturing down at the cats that were looking up at poor Archer. When she saw Felix take another step closer she frowned. "Hey, I said leave him alone."

Felix sighed at her second warning but he didn't really care all that much. The bird looked tasty and that was all that mattered. He got lower then pounced unto the cage, knocking it to the floor and letting the bird out. That's right...come to Felix...

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.