View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 12:30 AM   #97 (permalink)
MagicalWorld
Banned
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dylan "DJ" Jacobs
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tyler Jacobs
Magical Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Jerry "Dave" Davis
Junior Curse Breaker

Text Cut: Taloo, Alexa and Ariella
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotterWings333 View Post
"I agree with DJ! No one can have enough snacks!" Ari nodded her head slowly before adding an after thought, "Plus we can steal some of the candy while the sweets lady is traveling throughout the train..."

Ari was full of energy! She was just so pumped to be here right now it was just too much for her to handle! Archer could feel her excitement too because he started flapping his wings around in his cage, making tons of feathers float to the ground.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taloo View Post
Brooklyn hurried from compartment to compartment, mentally freaking out (and maybe, possibly freaking out on the outside, too) and trying to find someone she actually knew. Of course, she didn't really know many people because she had been an idiot while in Diagon Alley or whatever and hadn't been smart enough to make friends. Except for one or two people. Of which she couldn't really--

Oh. There was one know.

Alexa was the kind of girl that you didn't really miss if only because of her fiery personality. Yep. That was definitely her in there. Now, if only Brooklyn could make herself not feel awkward about just... walking in.

"Um, would you mind if I sat with you?" she asked no one in particular, opening the compartment door.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Hmmmm that idea wasn't have bad. "Yeah I think that'd eb a cool idea--then we can have all the candy we want without any interruptions!!" the more she thought about it was the more she liked the idea.

She looked over at Leo who was started to make a commotion. What was going on with these animals today? Jeez. They must have been just as excited to head off to Hogwarts...that seemed reasonable enough.

Her eyes flashed to the cage as Archer began moving around rapidly in it. Her eyes went wide when she realized why.

"Felix! No!" She scolded the feline that had crouch low and was ready to jump at the cage. "You hear me? I said no!"

Now that he was out of her hands he could get himself a decent meal. For now the owl would do quite nicely. Getting into a crouch and got ready to pounce when all of a sudden the idot cat began making noise and startled the bird. The next thing he knew Alexa was yelling at him. Great....

Dylan smiled as Ariella had agreed with him, but he also noticed that she called him DJ, well looks like he was both Music man and DJ.. he didnt mind either was fine with him "I agree.. there will never be enough" he chuckled before looking all excited "Yeah! we could do that Ariella.. just dont you go doing that without us!" he chuckled as he saw her owl now making a fuss what was it with these pets today.

Dylan heard another girl come over and talk to them, did she know them.. well he hadnt met anyone except Alexa.. but she looked nervous and polite. She looked like she was alone and no-one to sit with and that was no fun, he smiled "Sure you can sit with us." well might as well do the introductions now since she would be sitting with them "My name is Dylan Jacobs, or you can call me DJ" he smiled at the girl who Alexa introduced as Brooklyn, well he was meeting more people now and that was fun!

Ok now you have had it.. you let me out now!!! I mean it!!! Leo started growling and hissing

Dylan looked at his cat not so happy "Ok fine!" he said as he opened the cage and let the cat out

Finally! thank you! Leo meowed happily as he looked around at the platform

Dylan smiled as Alexa too agreed with them.. what a fun bunch of girls they were. Yup candy was on the menu for them that was for sure! He smiled as he saw Alexa stop Felix from pouncing at Archer's cage as he looked at Leo who was looking at both Felix and Archer as if waiting for his turn "Leo you are also to leave Archer alone.. I mean it" he said to his cat who seemed to roll his eyes at what Dylan said