View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 11:24 PM   #79 (permalink)
DarkStorm
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jaxon Brodric Fletcher
Fourth Year
||Delta Goodrem Lover || Emma Watson Lover | | RavenPuff || 1 of 4 Amigos ||

Text Cut: Ariana, Justin and Max
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyWeasley06 View Post
"oh, yeah it's going really well actually." she smiled and looked over at him "alright im make sure to find you then."

"tension to much for ya wellheart?" she said to him feelin threatening at the moment
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devina Wellheart View Post
Justin rolled his eyes ay his ex.... " Ya know , Ari... Maybe it is... Maybe I just want to move on and being here with you and MAx just isn't working for me at the moment.... Do forgive me..." Justin said with a bit of venom in his tone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HJPotter View Post
Maxwell nodded. "Scotland's been....interesting. And yeah, Things just happened.." He said feeling weird now.

"It is whatever." He said with a smirk.

"Hey, Ronnie. Yeah hopefully it's a good year." He said hoping it was good for Gryffindor, maybe they'd win the cup this year.

"Yeah, Min moved to America and the whole long distance thing wouldn't work..Ya know?" He said recounting the beginning of his summer.

Maxwell felt like he was a problem, like Justin wanted her back but he was standing in the way. And how did Ariana feel? Maybe he was just that rebound guy. But did that really bother him that much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyWeasley06 View Post
"oh yeah yeah go on with your bad self justin." she said as she waved him off

He smiled as she said that it was going really well "I am glad it is, its good. I never thought that you two would end up together" he chuckled and nodded "Yup.. or I will find you.. but we will hang out" he smiled as he noticed Justin walking away.. he wondered why he was when Ariana questioned him, oh boy Justin and Ariana were tense right now that was pretty obvious. Well with the break up fresh it was understandable. He smiled as Max told him about Mins, he nodded "Yeah Justin told me she moved, I had no idea until he said that she had owled him. Yeah I know.. those hardly never work, so its understandable. Well its good to see that you have someone else now" he smiled as he looked at Ariana. "Its good seeing you Max" he smiled some more as he looked round to see some new first years walking through the wall and seeing Alexa there, he smiled as he saw her.. she seemed excited.