View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 09:15 PM   #49 (permalink)
Becky
Hufflepuff

DMC & DIMC
ICW Ambassador
SS 100 Triumphant
Veela

Ministry RPG Name:
Becca Yenorin

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Stuart Taylor
International Cooperation
Liz's Bestie ● Helvetica ● ● Jigglypuff ● Jeff Vader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Ninja View Post
Coming back through the wall, Isaac spotted Ed now sitting on the bench once again. "Edmund Clay!" he said sternly, but then thought better of it and headed his way. He'd watched as the two carts had come flying through with no one there and had just sighed. "Ed, I swear, would I lie te ye?" He asked quietly as he approached. "I've been there, I gotten splinched remember, if I thought this would hurt me, I wouldn't be doin' it meself."

"I promise ye, the door will not close befer 11 o'clock and ye got..." Looking up at the clock, "13 minutes left."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverlynn View Post
Nell put her hands on her hips as she watched him sit back down. This was taking stubborness a bit too far. She walked up and nelted down in front of him. "You wanna tell me about it?" She was convinced that there was a reason behind his hesitance. Maybe if he talked about it she could figure out a way to get him through.
Scowling at Isaac when Ed heard his full name, he gave him the indistinguishable look of 'don't start'. His jaw tensed as Isaac approached him like a cornered animal. "Yes, but you splinched yourself apparating." It was totally different. His brown eyes turned to Nell as she knelt in front of him. "I want to get to Hogwarts and not go through that wall." He had Isaac's 'thirteen minutes' warning rattling around in his head. EEP!

But tomorrow is ours to win or lose.