View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 09:10 PM   #48 (permalink)
Riverlynn

Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bay Victoria Turner
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Syndil Annabelle Rivers
Department of Mysteries
*Blue Jay* *Newbie Slytherpuff*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
"There must be another way." He gazed at her stubbornly and put his hands in his pockets. He could feel his wand, so it relaxed him a little, but this ghost activity of walking through walls wasn't going to happen.

His eyes went wide as she pushed his stuff onto the platform and a shudder went through him as her hand disappeared and re-appeared again. He just found it strange that she did it so easily. Meh. "No I don't. I can live without them." Yes, he really was stubborn enough about this to let galleons worth of stuff go.

Her flirty smile and offer made him inhale sharply. Well, she definitely had him thinking about it and that was progress. But it was still just thinking. "I..." he looked from her and back to the wall again. He was seriously considering getting that kiss now and running so she couldn't drag him through that darned wall. He shook his head once more and sat back down where he'd been when she came in.
Nell put her hands on her hips as she watched him sit back down. This was taking stubborness a bit too far. She walked up and nelted down in front of him. "You wanna tell me about it?" She was convinced that there was a reason behind his hesitance. Maybe if he talked about it she could figure out a way to get him through.

... TRICKSTER ... RAMBUNCTIOUS ... STUBBORN ...