View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 08:46 PM   #46 (permalink)
PotterWings333
Ravenclaw
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ariella Ann Day
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicalWorld View Post

Dylan smiled as Alexa asked what sort of monsters lived in the lake, even he was interested in knowing what sort of monsters lived down there he would love to know. He chuckled "Oh yeah I agree Alexa it would be an adventure, it would be awesome" yeah monsters coming out of the lake would be awesome. He wondered if a monster would come out, he really wanted to get to the school now.

Dylan listened to Ariella intently as she spoke of what she had heard of what was in the lake. Wow she just knew how to make him more excited to reach there didnt she "Wow Ariella.. that sounds awesome.. you make me want to take that train right now and go see that lake, I cant wait to get on that train now" he said grinning. He then chuckled as she told her owl to be quiet or she would feed him to the cats, or the cats might get to him anyways he thought as he looked at them

He looked at Ariella "I am from here in London, I dont live to far from Diagon Alley. How about you?" he asked smiling.. this girl seemed quite friendly.. and if they were going to be friends it would best if they got to know each other a bit more, and now was the time to do that since they were going to be seeing each other since were all at Hogwarts.
"Ah! So your up for an adventure too, Music Man?" Ariella counldn't help herself when the nickname came out, but it had been lingering in her mind ever since she heard DJ. She despretly hopped he wouldn't mind...

"London then? That must be fun, being so close to Diagon Alley and all," Ari had always liked big cities, "I live on the Isle of Wight neer the sea!"