View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 08:17 PM   #44 (permalink)
MagicalWorld
Banned
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dylan "DJ" Jacobs
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tyler Jacobs
Magical Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Jerry "Dave" Davis
Junior Curse Breaker

Text Cut: Alexa
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
She liked the sound of that. They really did need to have some fun on the train ride or she was sure that trouble would find her. It always did at the peak of her boredom and what better way to bore an 11 year old than a long ride on a train bound for somewhere she couldn't wait to go?

She could already see it. A bunch of firsties finding fun on the train...what kind of fun though...? She wasn't sure there was all that much to be done on a train in the first place!

Her eyes went wide with excitement when Ari mentioned that they would cross a lake that had monsters in it. Even better!!! So there was going to be some interesting times ahead. She desperately began to hope that a monster would spring from the lake while they were crossing. That would have just been the most epic thing that could ever happen!!! Wow...they sure knew how to add appeal to the place! How did they know she would enjoy monsters?

"Do you know what kind of monsters live in the lake?" She asked Ari with an eager smile. The type of monster was also very much important. "I wonder if it will come out while we're crossing--now that would be an adventure!"

She was now looking forward to the trip waaaaay more than before.

From the corner of his eyes he caught the wretched thing still staring at him. Didn't he know that it was rude to stare? Especially at someone who clearly didn't fancy you one bit? He kept his gaze on the owl...something good was bound to happen, especially with the girl fattening it up for him.

Text Cut: Ariella
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotterWings333 View Post
Ari lowered her voice and smirked at the DJ and Alexa as she recalled what she had read from her books...

"I hear they keep a giant squid in there, sometimes it'll tip over your boat when you travel across," Ari paused for dramatic effect, "and some kids say they've got merpeople in there who'll drown ya if you go in too deep..."

Archer screeched once again and Ari noticed the cats had indeed taken noticed to her tawny owl. Ariella bent down so her face was neer the cage of the winged creature and she whispered, "If you don't quite down Arch, I'll feed ya to them...and I do believe they look a bit hungry!"

The young girl chuckled at herself as she straightened.

"So Dylan," She said turning her attention to the boy who she didn't know very well, but she planned to, "Where are you from?"

Dylan smiled as Alexa asked what sort of monsters lived in the lake, even he was interested in knowing what sort of monsters lived down there he would love to know. He chuckled "Oh yeah I agree Alexa it would be an adventure, it would be awesome" yeah monsters coming out of the lake would be awesome. He wondered if a monster would come out, he really wanted to get to the school now.

Dylan listened to Ariella intently as she spoke of what she had heard of what was in the lake. Wow she just knew how to make him more excited to reach there didnt she "Wow Ariella.. that sounds awesome.. you make me want to take that train right now and go see that lake, I cant wait to get on that train now" he said grinning. He then chuckled as she told her owl to be quiet or she would feed him to the cats, or the cats might get to him anyways he thought as he looked at them

He looked at Ariella "I am from here in London, I dont live to far from Diagon Alley. How about you?" he asked smiling.. this girl seemed quite friendly.. and if they were going to be friends it would best if they got to know each other a bit more, and now was the time to do that since they were going to be seeing each other since were all at Hogwarts.