View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 08:05 PM   #42 (permalink)
Riverlynn

Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bay Victoria Turner
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Syndil Annabelle Rivers
Department of Mysteries
*Blue Jay* *Newbie Slytherpuff*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Text Cut: Quotes!

Narrowing his eyes at Isaac, Edmund crossed his arms. I'd like to see you try. His eyes focused on Nell, but he didn't take her hand. "Up to the wall, I can do that. Through, nu-uh." he shook his head stubbornly. He'd sworn not to walk through another magical doorway ever again and this was the first time it'd proven to be a challenge. "I'll find a different way there." A stupid idea, but hey, he wasn't going through that wall. Ever.
Nell sighed with exasperation but she had a fond smile on her face. "There is no other way Ed. It's through the wall or miss the train." She could understand a bit of hesitation but this was boarding on an anxiety attack. It made her wonder what happened that had him balking at magical walls.

Deciding that going through the wall might be easier without there things she grabbed both carts and pushed them through the barrier letting her hand slip first in then out of the magical wall. Then Nell turned and walked back to Edmund. "Now you have to go through to get your things." She crossed her arms over her chest and waited.

Then an idea struck her. Her smile turned wicked and flirty. "And....if you manage to get through the wall I will give you a kiss on the other side." Nell wasn't sure where the thought had come from or what had possessed her to make the proposal in the first place. She wasn't going to take it back though. Truth to tell she had wanted to kiss him for sometime now.

... TRICKSTER ... RAMBUNCTIOUS ... STUBBORN ...