View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 07:21 PM   #39 (permalink)
PotterWings333
Ravenclaw
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ariella Ann Day
First Year

Text Cut: Dylan and Alexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicalWorld View Post
Dylan noticed that glare coming from Alexa... ok so he was a cat! Yeah he had noticed that.. how amazing he was! He then heard Alexa chuckle at Ariella telling her owl to be quiet, and saying he was nervous being the prey and all. Oh yeah! he was.. he looked at Leo.. who was looking at Felix but also seemed to have his attention on the owl as well. Oh boy he had better watch out for Leo trying to attack any animals. He smiled at Alexa "Yeah thats true.. we do have each other.. and we get to hang out and have fun while we are on that long journey." cause he most certainly did not want to be bored the entire way.. where was the fun in that!? no fun at all.. and he liked having fun so he was going to find ways of having fun.

Leo was still looking at Felix aware of him if he were ever to try anything! He had better not but it was good to be prepared and be aware of all things around you.. including other cats.

He beamed as he heard Ariella mention monsters in a lake "Yeah? thats cool! I am going to go see that lake and see if I can see those monsters, and I guess thats the only way to get to the castle from the station" he hadnt asked his father what happens at the other side so he had no idea.. but he liked the sound of travelling across a lake filled with monsters he would be sure to see if he could catch a sighting of one. Cause he wanted to see all these magical creatures that he had kind of heard about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
She liked the sound of that. They really did need to have some fun on the train ride or she was sure that trouble would find her. It always did at the peak of her boredom and what better way to bore an 11 year old than a long ride on a train bound for somewhere she couldn't wait to go?

She could already see it. A bunch of firsties finding fun on the train...what kind of fun though...? She wasn't sure there was all that much to be done on a train in the first place!

Her eyes went wide with excitement when Ari mentioned that they would cross a lake that had monsters in it. Even better!!! So there was going to be some interesting times ahead. She desperately began to hope that a monster would spring from the lake while they were crossing. That would have just been the most epic thing that could ever happen!!! Wow...they sure knew how to add appeal to the place! How did they know she would enjoy monsters?

"Do you know what kind of monsters live in the lake?" She asked Ari with an eager smile. The type of monster was also very much important. "I wonder if it will come out while we're crossing--now that would be an adventure!"

She was now looking forward to the trip waaaaay more than before.

From the corner of his eyes he caught the wretched thing still staring at him. Didn't he know that it was rude to stare? Especially at someone who clearly didn't fancy you one bit? He kept his gaze on the owl...something good was bound to happen, especially with the girl fattening it up for him.

Ari lowered her voice and smirked at the DJ and Alexa as she recalled what she had read from her books...

"I hear they keep a giant squid in there, sometimes it'll tip over your boat when you travel across," Ari paused for dramatic effect, "and some kids say they've got merpeople in there who'll drown ya if you go in too deep..."

Archer screeched once again and Ari noticed the cats had indeed taken noticed to her tawny owl. Ariella bent down so her face was neer the cage of the winged creature and she whispered, "If you don't quite down Arch, I'll feed ya to them...and I do believe they look a bit hungry!"

The young girl chuckled at herself as she straightened.

"So Dylan," She said turning her attention to the boy who she didn't know very well, but she planned to, "Where are you from?"