View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 07:11 PM   #38 (permalink)
AYOCutie
Slytherin
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kayleen A. Berg
Third Year
↑Lyrical Life beastie pwnage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
"lex do you need me to help you with this part?" Her father asked as the approached platform 9 3/4. He had been a little nervous even though she was the one heading off to school. He could remember his first time crossing the wall. It had been both terrifying and interesting at the same time but knowing his daughter this was all just exciting. Still he couldn't help but worry. She might have hurt herself going across the wall!

"Daddy I'm fine..." She whined, twisting where she stood. She didn't know why he had to be such a worry wart right before she did something fun! It was just the same right before she jumped off the neighbour's roof--he had been scared out of his wits, and for no reason too because she only got a broken arm from it!

This was just another one of those awesome experiences that she would be able to live through and remember for years to come. She didn't want to ruin it by having to consider how worried her father was and she certainly didn't care whether or not Amanda got squashed while trying to cross. It would have only made her day.

She was about to head through the wall when she saw a boy leaning against it. This caught her attention quite easily. She stopped and turned to him. "Hi there." She even offered him a smile even though he was cutting into her awesome wall experience time. "Aren't you gonna cross? Or are you waiting on someone?" Why else would he be standing there instead of eagerly jumping through.
A girl quite a few years younger than him had approached, and Ezzi's brows arched in curiousity. "Good day to you, lass," He gave a wide grin, and the white fluff of a fruit bat squeaked as well. "No, I'm not waiting for anyone," Ezzi paused, biting his lip. He was slightly embarrassed to admit he didn't know what he was doing. "To be honest, I don't know how to cross over. England seems to be much more complicated than Australia," Ezzi chuckled and continued. "I've never done this before."

If you call my name out loud, do you suppose that I would come running
Do you suppose I'd come at all.. ____________________ I suppose I would

Last edited by AYOCutie; 08-23-2012 at 07:41 PM.