View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 04:57 PM   #31 (permalink)
PotterWings333
Ravenclaw
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ariella Ann Day
First Year

Text Cut: Dylan and Alexa
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicalWorld View Post

Dylan smiled as Alexa noticed Leo and said how cute he was "I got him down at Menagerie, he was like the only one there so I grabbed him the moment I saw him. I was looking for an awesome cat like him anyways. Maybe him and Felix can be friends just like us!" he said looking over at Felix.. that would be awesome all four of them and more hanging out and stuff, he then noticed her cat.. well not much of a cat "Alexa.. is Felix what I think he is?" he just loved those but he had to be older to have one.. how did she get him? he wondered as he heard her talk to Ariella.. but he then heard Felix hiss at Leo..

Leo responded to Felix's hiss with a growl of his own, Hey! no need to get angry at me! I cant help it if people find me cute.. not my fault! I am just sitting here I didnt ask her to compliment me did I? *rolls his eyes*

Ok so maybe they wont be friends straight away, but he hoped they could be friends soon "I agree with Alexa Leo! Be nice! come on.. Alexa is my friend and I will be hanging out with her so you had better get used to having Felix around" he told his cat hoping to change his mind

Leo looked from Dylan to Felix You have got to be kidding! I had better get used to having him around? Well lets hope we dont see each other too often then

Dylan nodded "Yeah like them! I just think DJ sounds cooler than Dylan but you can call me Dylan if you prefer to" he smiled.. well people could call him whatever they wanted to call him. He chuckled as Ariella told her owl to shut up before he stopped himself.. she might not like the fact that he found that amusing. "Yeah I am excited.. I just wanna get through that wall and see the train first! I have heard my dad and his friends talking about how col it was and how they miss the train, and yeah I cant wait for Hogwarts all that wand waving we get to do once we are there" he said rather excitedly. He then listened as the two girls talked about some fountain incidence.. ooo he will be asking Alexa about that.. he wanted to know it sounded fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Text Cut: Ari and Dylan

No way! She had been down at the magical menagerie but her father wouldn't let her buy any more pets. He insisted that Felix would have been enough for her to handle and she would have to make due with him because she wasn't getting another. If only she had gotten him to walk around to the cat cages, maybe then she would have found one as cute as Leo...but then...she liked Felix. He was extra special to her so she wouldn't have traded him but after seeing his reaction to Leo she was convinced that taking another cat home would have been a disaster!

She gave her friend a small, almost unnoticeable glare as he tried to make a guess as to what her beloved Felix was. "Why yes, he is a cat, how nice of you to have noticed." Thankfully just then Ari changed the subject by mumbling to her owl that he needed to quiet down. Lex chuckled.

"He's probably just nervous." She told her. "I mean, he's outnumbered here and this time he happens to be the prey." Not that she would have stood there and allowed Felix to take a bit out of the creature of course. No...that would have been terrible and she would have scolded him terribly if he tried it.

Just hearing her friends talking about how excited they were was making her even more excited!!! "I know!!! I can't wait to get on the train and just get to Hogwarts right now! I heard the ride is pretty long though but at least we have each other for company!" That was very comforting to know! "I've been waiting for today for months now!"

Felix sighed at the annoying thing across from him. Did she honestly expect him to be nice to that insufferable creature? Surely she was joking. He didn't like him and he was sure that in a couple months he still wouldn't so there was no point in trying. Instead his focus shifting to his lunch that was still in a cage; how convenient.

Ariella leaned against her trunk which sat on the cart she had been pushing and watched as DJ and Alexa seemed to discuss their cats. The two fluffy things didn't seem to be getting along very well, not as much as their owners were getting along.

"I heard that once we get there we get to travel across some big lake that has a bunch of monsters in it, but seems a bit cliche doesn't it?" Ari grabbed a few owl treats out of her pocket and fed a few of them to Archer through the bars of his cage. The silly bird wouldn't keep quiet...