View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 04:54 PM   #23 (permalink)
JennMarie

MO
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cairo Gunter
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Athena Riley Carmichael (Nee Smith)
| Avid#JennShipper | Flowers& &Butterflies | LoverOfCupcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devina Wellheart View Post
Justin saw Max come through the barrier. He did know that he and Ariana were seeing each other.... Though he thought that was odd .. Them being the best of friends and now dating?.... Well, he had done the same thing with Minerva..... "Oi, Max.... Good to see you.... how've you been this summer? Haven't really sen you....By the way I think it's great that you and Ariana hooked up." he said with a smile as he waved his friend over to have a seat.
Then he saw Ari walking up to them.... " Hey, Ariana.... I heard that the two of you got together over the summer..... Congrats." Justin said half heartedly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HJPotter View Post
Maxwell smiled and kissed her back. "Hey, I've been okay. I missed you." He looked over at Justin Awkwardly and then back to Ariana. "You look cute." He said commenting on her outfit.
"thanks Justin." she then looked at max "I dress like this every day why is everyone so shocked." she said with a chuckle she was an inch taller, and she did lose weight over summer maybe she just looks better, but she didnt know