View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 04:29 PM   #18 (permalink)
Weasley174
Formerly: Harry174

Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daisy Webster
Gryffindor
First Year
Hufflepuff
x8
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
"Hey Laura!" Ella greeted her friend, a wide smile on her face. She was glad they were friends again, especially because they had a lot of catching up to do. "I know, it's a bit weird, yeah? I still remember first year like it was yesterday. I was so scared then." Now Ella felt a mixture of excitement and calmness...if that was even possible. "I'm ready to start, honestly. I've been wanting to come back to Hogwarts since the beginning of August. Though I'll miss my family." And Dino, the new puppy. She'd miss him a lot too. "I'm ready though. It'll be a good term, I think. Lots of new people to meet and stuff." So all in all it should be great, right?
Laura smiled at Ella, she was glad, that they were Besties again, she was playing with her neckless, which she always did when she was nervous. "Yeah it is." Laura giggled. "I remember the first time I meet you and that feast and pillow fight we had in the dorm." Laura giggled. "And the first time I lost points, because I said to stop a spell you throw the wand on the floor."

Laura looked at Ella as she continued to play with her neckless. "I'm ready as well but well..." Laura didn't want to speak to Oakey at the minute, she was really upset about something that had happened. "I well..." Laura sighed at Ella. "Did you have a good summer?" Laura suddenly decided to change the subject.