View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 04:14 PM   #23 (permalink)
Riverlynn

Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bay Victoria Turner
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Syndil Annabelle Rivers
Department of Mysteries
*Blue Jay* *Newbie Slytherpuff*

Nell smiled at Edmund. "Waiting for me it is then. What a gentlemen you are Mr. Edmund." She batted her eye lashes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Ninja View Post
OI! He was running he'd just gotten off the train from Scotland and had been worried he'd not make it in time. It would have been so much easier to just apparate but he had all his luggage and the last time he'd gone and sent his items ahead of him they'd ended up in the pond in the park instead of the Leaky... He was still mad about that, he'd searched all of London trying to find them!

His cart was loaded with his trunk and his owl cage holding his owl inside, and his jumper lay on top of it all. Glancing at the clock above the entrance he relaxed seeing he had almost a half an hour. Leaning against his cart he caught his breath. He'd been afraid he'd miss it!

MERLIIINNN THUD

Yep he'd forgotten to set the brake and now he was laying flat on his back.
Nell jumped about a foot in the air at the loud thud. She turned around in time to see an owl cage soaring through the air. Quick as a cat she scrambled over a few people and managed to catch it before it hit the ground. Nell talked some nonsense in a soothing voice to calm the poor bird.

Once she was satisfied the bird wouldn't die of a heart attack she set the cage on her own cart next to Soren. Nell walked up to the guy that had fallen and couldn't help the grin that crept across her lips. "We have got to stop meeting this way." She giggled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by korain View Post
"Actually, that'd be great," the first-year said with a grateful smile at the older girl. "Thanks." She wondered if the wall had ever malfunctioned. Eh, the worst that could happen was a broken-nose if that was the case. Unless it stopped when you were half-way through... okay, stop thinking now, just start running. She cleared her throat and glanced at Nell. "Now?"
Nell glanced at the first year with an apologetic smile. "Give me a minute to help my friend and then I'll walk through with you." She jerked her head in the direction of the fallen seventh year. "This is Issac by the way." Her brow furrowed. "I don't think you gave me your name?"

... TRICKSTER ... RAMBUNCTIOUS ... STUBBORN ...