View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 04:07 PM   #21 (permalink)
PotterWings333
Ravenclaw
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ariella Ann Day
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicalWorld View Post

Dylan beamed at Alexa, well this was just awesome being here with at least someone you knew ready to go through that wall and see that train! He smiled as Alexa said their friends were here to her cat Felix, he looked at his cat Leo. Just then heard her name being called out and he looked round to see another girl about their age coming towards them, and then turning to say bye to a man he assumed was her father. She had then turned to him and introduced herself "Hello Ariella.. I am Dylan Jacobs.. DJ for short" cause it was way cooler than his whole name, he preferred DJ but some people Alexa preferred to use his proper name. But then again he had not argument against that after it WAS his name.. Dylan was his name. "Nice to meet you Ariella" he smiled at the girl. It felt good to meet others that were the same age as him rather than older, that way they could have fun and hang out the way 11yr olds are supposed to.
Quote:
This was just perfect, now she knew for sure that she wouldn't be stuck alone when they got on the train because she had these two! For a moment she wondered of she would have run into anyone else that she had met down in Diagon Alley. It seemed possible with all these students arriving and zipping through the wall as if they had done it a million times.

She looked down at Dylan cat and couldn't stop herself from making a big thing about it. "He is just so cuuuuute, Dylan! Where did you get him?" she had never seen another cat like that one before and his eyes were so hypnotising!

Then she looked over at Ari. "So what have you been up to since I left you by that meanie of a fountain?" She would never forget just how annoying and mean that fountain had been--it got her soaked for no reason!

Felix looked over at the other cat, clearly not amused by all the fuss his Alexa was making over it. It was just a stupid creature, what was so great about it? When he heard Alexa say how cute it was he hissed sharply at it.

"Woah...calm down Felix, we're supposed to be nice remember?" She said, clinging more tightly to the feline in her hand.

"DJ?"
Ari smiled at him, "like one of those music muggle people?"

She could remember seeing one of those at the Festival of Wright and thought they were the funniest people she had ever seen! Archer, her owl, screeched loudly at the sight of the cats and wobbled in is cage.

"Oh shut it you stupid owl!" Ari grumbled, giving his cage and bit of a jostle, "So, excited about getting onto the train? We're so close to Hogwarts I'm getting jitters just thinking about it!"

Ariella giggled when Alexa brought up the fountain, she would forever have a grudge again it...

"Waiting around for today I suppose, Hogwarts is all I've been thinking about!"