View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 03:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by korain View Post
Alex took the hand with a smile. "I know! I can't believe all of this-" she waved her hands to indicate the train station. "was right under my nose all this time! I come from a muggle family," she added after a second in explanation, having learned the word 'muggle' a few days ago. It seemed to clear up confusion over her silly mistakes she made. "I think there's probably a place for that inside the train," she said, pointing to Melanie's suitcase. "I don't see a spot for it out here."
Melanie looked around the place. She didn't believe it either. She wasn't even from around here. The station itself looked different from the ones she was used to seeing. Plus, it wasn't underground like the ones she saw. "Oh, I'm half and half, but both my parents are half... so I think that makes me a quarter-blood." It made sense with math in her head somehow. She was pretty sure how that would work. There was a place for the suitcase on the train?

"Oh," she said, her hand gripping the black plastic again. Well, she supposed she'd have to hold onto it before boarding then. "Do you know where the owls go?" Because she didn't want Cotton Candy to get hurt.

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...