View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 03:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by korain View Post
--"Platform 9 3/4? There ain't no such thing. You are the 700th kid to asked me that!"--

"Oh, hey! My name is Alex, it's my first year," Alex glanced back. Melanie was an older girl, by the looks of it, but she looked just as lost as a first year. Which was really what had made Alex curious enough to talk to her. "What year are you?"
Melanie turned in surprise to look at the girl. She smoothed out her hair and smiled at her, trying not to fidget nervously or excitedly. She still couldn't tell. "I'm going to be a fourth year, but this is my first time here! It's so cool!" Melanie exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear.

She also didn't know what she was supposed to do. Was she supposed to put her luggage somewhere? This girl seemed to know more than Melanie did though which just made her more nervous-excited.

The girl shifted her weight from one side to another before she realized the girl had introduced herself. Face tinging red a little, she quickly let go of her suitcase handle and stuck it out for the girl to shake. "I'm Melanie Sung, it's nice to meet you Alex." There. That should've righted everything that she had done wrong, right? After all, it was better late than never... hehe.

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...