View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 11:22 AM   #8 (permalink)
PandaGirl
Gryffindor
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Heather Rosemary Olsen
Seventh Year
Panda Princess || Show the panda love | | lazy artist at work || strawberry milkshake <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellamaet View Post
"You're making a scene!" Cass almost hissed at the girl who was plowing through the crowds of wizard and muggle-folk alike. Clearly, she was irritated at having to wait for so long. "Hurry up! I don't want to have to walk the aisles forever till we find a compartment again!" It was her last year, she wanted to be sure - and besides, a compartment to themselves would be lovely.

Camellia? Clingy? Really?

"Seriously?" She asked dryly "She doesn't seem the type.." then she added teasingly with a laugh "Don't you mean your parents were clingy?" Her parents could be a little...yeah.
"Sorry..." said Heather again, lowering her voice. Apparently, the girl was seething with anger for her being late and for making a commotion, but Heather didn't mind. In fact she was grinning as Cass told on her. She sort of did miss this after being away for some time.

"...exactly, Cams isn't the type, mom said she might have developed some issues or what, but i think it's because she'd be leaving for New York after dropping me off. Besides, Dad's in the States and Mom didn't come along to drop me off. Said she had to visit grandma and grandpa Gaunt immediately." she said as she tried so hard to follow Cass. that girl walks so fast, Heather always thought that one step from Cass is equivalent to two steps of hers. "I hope we find a vacant compartment." she said, trying to keep the mood light and not hit rock bottom.

Heather Olsen~7th Year