View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 05:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

"lex do you need me to help you with this part?" Her father asked as the approached platform 9 3/4. He had been a little nervous even though she was the one heading off to school. He could remember his first time crossing the wall. It had been both terrifying and interesting at the same time but knowing his daughter this was all just exciting. Still he couldn't help but worry. She might have hurt herself going across the wall!

"Daddy I'm fine..." She whined, twisting where she stood. She didn't know why he had to be such a worry wart right before she did something fun! It was just the same right before she jumped off the neighbour's roof--he had been scared out of his wits, and for no reason too because she only got a broken arm from it!

This was just another one of those awesome experiences that she would be able to live through and remember for years to come. She didn't want to ruin it by having to consider how worried her father was and she certainly didn't care whether or not Amanda got squashed while trying to cross. It would have only made her day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYOCutie
This was insane, Ezra thought. A completely new way of doing things, of course. He only knew of flying to school daily, he'd never been to a boarding school before. Bugaboo, Ezzi's fruit bat, was perching on his shoulders, joyful just to be out and about. Ezra on the other hand, was a little clueless by this point on which way to go. He pulled his luggage next to him and leaned up against the wall, hoping to catch eye how some students that knew what they where doing.
She was about to head through the wall when she saw a boy leaning against it. This caught her attention quite easily. She stopped and turned to him. "Hi there." She even offered him a smile even though he was cutting into her awesome wall experience time. "Aren't you gonna cross? Or are you waiting on someone?" Why else would he be standing there instead of eagerly jumping through.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.