View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 08:29 AM   #67 (permalink)
Hey Ju

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Text Cut: Who?? xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemist_18 View Post

Dimitri had finished with his sandwich, but He still felt hungry. He took a sip of his coffee first then continued his lunch with mashed potato. Hope this guy didn't think that he was greedy or something. Maybe not. Though he ate so much things that he could but he still looked skinny Seemed like he suffered a disorder or something.

Oh, Accidents and Catastrophes? That sounded cool. He knew that most of them worked with Experimental charms and potions and any magical things. Interesting. He used to learn about wandlore before, but actually travelling all around the world was more interesting than it. "Well, it's so nice to meet you, Derek." Dimitri shook his hand. "Dimitri Burton. Well, I'm Immigration officer in level 5."

Potions identification? Sounded cool. He knew some potions since his father worked as a healer and his grandfather was a potioneer too in Russia. But he didn't have their blood. His sister, Zhenya was more talented in potions than him, who used to be a trouble-maker. Hahaha. "So, you work with Potions? Interesting." said him nodding. "How long have you been working with it?"

Wow, this dude finished his sandwich REALLY fast! He must be really hungry... Derek took another bite of his own sandwich as he eyed the other guy eating. He seemed like an alright person, indeed. Apart from all of this hunger...

No wonder why he was so skinny... his metabolism was extremely fast and there was no doubts about this. "Enjoying the food, are you?" He said jokingly while smirking.

Derek nodded after releasing his hand from the handshake. "Immigration officer." He repeated Dimitri's words. "That's nice. How long have you been working in this area?" He asked casually before drinking more orange juice.

"I do, yeah." Surprisingly, his irritation towards his co-workers was fading away already. Maybe it had all been because he was hungry. "Well, I've been working with Potions since before I graduated from Hogwarts..." He started after swallowing another piece of tuna sandwich. "I used to be a Freelance Potioneer. I've just started working here." The money was way better, no doubt, and the way he had to almost make experiments every single day made him like this job. Even though he had to deal with people all day long and whatnot.

Maybe you'll dance, scour the buffet, or end up gossiping talking amongst yourselves!
You're happy to go with the flow and see where the Yule Ball takes you!