View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 06:58 PM   #63 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraQuinn View Post
Krys grinned at the man as he sat down, "No problem." he said. It was nice to have company, even of you'd never met them before. Besides, Krys hardly knew anyone here yet so... "Great te meet ye to, Mason." Krys put his fork on his plate and shook the mans hand.

Oh! "Well ye did a brilliant job, mate!" he smiled massively and picked up his fork again, spearing a bit of food on his fork and eating it. "Food's brilliant too." he added after swallowing his mouthful. "I'm down on MLE, we don't get te do stuff like this." he said, waving his fork round at the food court.
This guy seemed pretty friendly. Which was good, because Mason didn't really have many friends. He had his coworkers, but he just usually talked about work-related stuff with them. And now most of his time was spent with Rose, so he couldn't really complain.

Mason grinned at the compliment. "Thanks. I'm glad it's such a big hit." A lot of people seemed to like it. Which made sense, now that they didn't have to bring their own food or go across the street to get food. This was convenient. Mason took a bite of his fettuccine and nodded. "It is, isn't it?" he said after swallowing. Oh, he was an MLE guy. "That's got to be exciting though, right? Law stuff?" Maintenance was pretty boring most of the time. Besides the food court project, of course.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise