Thread: The Main Buffet
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 08:59 PM   #25 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Isobel eyed her husband as he talked to the nice lady who was attempting to help them. "Be polite." Come on Wesley. You can do it. She just gave him a look, and returned to looking at the food. And now he was telling her to eat more? "I know how buffets work Wes..." She mused, grinning at him. She really did.

Mmm. Potatoes. Moving up a little, she placed some onto her plate, then watching him pile food onto his own plate. "Not watching your weight then babe?" She smirked at him. She knew he had a big appetite though, and she was only joking of course.
Polite. Right. Grunt. Polite wasn't really in Wesley's vocabulary. He shook his head and just added a few more things to his plate. "I get my work out in chasing bad guys around, darling, you know that."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devina Wellheart View Post
Vinnie smiled back at the gentleman as he handed her two coupons for the free drinks, " Thankyou, Sir.... Please, if you have any questions or think of something you don't see on the buffet, don't hesitate to ask me.... I'm sure you'd find that every coulinary desire can be met."
Speaking of bad guys... well perhaps this food assistant wasn't so bad. Then again, Wes WAS mighty suspicious of how the food court employee knew he had special dietary needs. Hmmmmmm.

"Do you have any steak, miss?" he inquired as POLITELY as possible. "Any raw rare steak?"

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind