View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 09:47 PM   #54 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

SPOILER!!: Emily and Kyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
SPOILER!!: two lovelies

Whatever the awkwardness was between these two, she didn't care. Nope. They were in the food court, there was food to be had and drink to be drunk, ergo.... nothing else mattered.

However it did please her that Simon was up for the swap. Good YATI. He just earned himself a brownie point. "Brilliant!" she said swiping his sandwich and replacing it with hers.

BEEEEEEF! Glorious roast BEEF!

Emily took a good measured mouthful of the stuff and chewed. Besides, she wasn't all that interested in the process of who was going to dry off Simon's jacket and what not. Those two could sort that out without her.
Halfway through what she'd taken, she offered it to Kyke. "Swap withya too?" she asked "That turkey stuff looks good". Cause they were all friends here. And the more food Emily had the better.

How were things on level two? They were.. interesting enough. With all the changes and the whole non-training thing was good.
"Mmm things are going well," she mused, smirking slightly as she wondered whether Simon had told Kyle that she was his LEADER. Yeah that's right LEADER. Emily Browne was officially recognised as a leader, and rightfully so.
"How about you? ... Uuhh... What do you do exactly?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by McFeisty View Post
Taking out her wand Kyle quickly cast a spell to dry Simon's clothing. His hair could suffer right now she didn't mind that - but dripping cider on work and especially around Jax would not be a good idea.

When he finished rubbing his hand on the back of his neck she just shrugged and gave him a quiet smile it wasn't her normal infectious one it was different. Muted. "Better? You are ugh welcome..." she trailed off.

Kyle turned to Emily and just smiled when she asked about the sandwich "Of course swapping sounds great" she smiled over to Emily. "Thats great i'm glad things are going well!" She smiled, and then when Emily turned the question back to her she shrugged and ran her hand through her hair. "I'm a scribe so basically any important meetings i take notes must say I'm glad i took all together detailed of notes back at school of this would have been...well, not a great job for me" she laughed a bit.

"I haven't done much scribing yet but i think as soon as things really get going i'll probably be following the minister around like a little dog after its master...things got off to a slow start because no one went to the orientation meeting its mandatory and i think five people showed including myself"

Simon soon found himself the owner of half of Emily's sandwich as the woman swapped their sandwiches without a second thought once he agreed to it. Oh well, at least she hadn't stolen it without his permission. And then his back dry as Kyle cast the drying spell on it and his coat that resided behind him now. That was an improvement for sure. "Yes...much. Thanks again," he replied returning her smile with one of his own.

Friends right....just friends.

In his distraction with it, it seemed he hadn't even noticed that his friend had asked them both about how work was on level 2. How had that happened? Emily answered in both their steads and Simon simply nodded to show agreement to the older auror's words as he took a bite from his new sandwich. When the question was turned back to Kyle, he listened as she described her job, the young man remembering when she had first mentioned getting it. She had been quite nervous but she seemed to be alright about it now. Even if the hand through her hair was anything of a clue.

Okay Simon...dont pay so much attention to her...k?

Taking a sip from his water, the YATI brought himself back."Well that's good to hear," Simon replied to show he was still paying attention and held interest in the conversation. And it wasn't as if it was a lie...he was glad to here it.