View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 11:02 PM   #52 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraQuinn View Post
Krys had been tucking in to the chicken and suddenly realised exactly how hungry he was when he heard a voice. He glanced up, leaving his fork hovering in midair, and nodded. "Of course, sit down." he said with a smile. He ate the food on his fork and rested it on his plate. "I'm Kryspin." He held his hand out to shake - just because it was lunch time didn't mean he was taking a break from manners. Hehe.

He took a drink of pumpkin juice and glanced quickly around the room. "Have ye eaten in here before? It's kinda brilliant isn't it?" he asked with a grin as he put his cup back down. He had been rather surprised at its appearance actually - there were plenty of other places to eat. But this was terribly convenient... and the food was divine. Nom.
Mason smiled at the man and nodded. "Thanks, mate." He set his plate down and took a seat across the table. He was ready to devour this delicious looking food. He looked up when he introduced himself as Kryspin. Interesting name. "Pleasure to meet you." Mason extended his hand across the table for him to shake. "Mason Everard."

After chewing a bite of his pasta, Mason nodded. He couldn't help but smile either. "Yeah... Actually, I'm part of the Maintenance team that put it together." Not to brag or anything. But it WAS pretty awesome, right?! Heh.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise