View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 08:20 PM   #36 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

SPOILER!!: Emily and Kyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
Emily pursed her lips, eyeing off the roast beef. Cause the beef looked good. It wasn't bacon, but it was beef, and anything that started with B was an automatic yes in her book. Bacon, Beef, Brownies, Bruschetta, Bagels, Baked Beans, Bakewell Puddings, Banana Bread, Barbecued Ribs/Other, andd the list went on. It seemed to be the same with men, to an extent. Blaise, Brad ... ugh... B's!

She looked down at what remained of her bacon sandwich in her right hand, and then looked at her coffee, which she still needed right now. Hastily wiping her hand on a napkin, "Bacon sandwich and a coffee." Yeah. Cause she was a cool kid with BACON!
"You want some? Trade ya for a bita beef?"

Beside the fact that her sandwich was half eaten, her cooties were pretty epic, being from her of course.

Uhh............................................... ............... awkward!

Emily drank from her coffee as the exchange took place. She recognised Kyle straight away, because obviously, she wasn't the type to forget a face, particularly one whom she liked.

"Kyle! Of course I remember you ya goof. Come join us... I was just asking Simon if he wanted to trade food." This wasn't a problem was it?

Speaking of food. Forget the lost cider.
"So Kyle... what food YOU got there?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by McFeisty View Post
SPOILER!!: Emily & Simon

Kyle was glad that Simon was understanding that it had been an accident. It seemed her life was a series of accidents strung together. She couldn't help but smiled when Emily said she did remember her of course she had because Kyle was clumsy and awesome - well, she hoped she was awesome at least.

"Mmmm yes its always fun to find out what foods you can trade off with" she smiled over to her. "Well, i've got a turkey and cheddar wrap - best part, it has apple slices on it!" she smiled as she sat down at the table with them.

Aww it was nice to catch up. And things weren't going to be awkward that was her plan. She and Simon were just friends. Friends who had been on secret dates - and well, yeah dated for a while.

"Ooh i've also got a side Caesar salad because...well I wasn't in a mood for a side of chips or crisps" she shrugged. "So how are things on Level two?" She asked excitedly smiling over to Emily and then back over to Simon.

"You want me to cast a um...drying spell if you want" she offered feebly.

Did he want to trade sandwiches...roast beef for bacon? It wasn't like it was too much of a switch and her offering was something he actually ate. He glanced down at his half-eaten piece as well as the fresh half that would be what was "If you want..." he answered with a slight shrug willing to go through with the deal but leaving it up to Emily.

However the lunch swap was forgotten as he dealt with the drying out. Simon had his wand out drying his sleeve as the two girls talked apparently getting reaquainted. Of course...they were both Ravenclaws and Emily would have been a year before them like Sabel was. Food was brought back to mind as the older auror questioned what Kyle brought to the table, the YATI's gaze falling on Kyle once more. So there were currently three different sandwiches and wraps up for grabs...just needed to decided which was going where. His thoughts interupted once more by his girl---friend's question.

Drying spell? Huh?

Oh right...hot cider...the jacket now currently hanging off the back of his chair since he had taken it off as well as the back of his shirt that he couldn't quite reach himself.

"Yeah...that might be good...thanks," Simon answered offering her a friendly smile as he rubbed the back of his neck. His hair not too damp so he left it alone, lowering his hand when he registered the action might make him appear sheepish.