Thread: The Main Buffet
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 03:57 AM   #16 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Oh. He wondered did he? Isobel smirked a little, looking up at him. "You're gonna have to keep wondering babe. It's called mysteries for a reason." And just because they were married now she wasn't going to be telling him any of those secrets. She was distracted by those thoughts by hearing his stomach rumble. Oh boy. He was hungry wasn't he? Izzy just laughed. That was just Wesley all over.

"Lets!" Because well. She was pretty hungry too.
Hahaha. Wes nearly rolled his eyes at that one but he was too distracted by the yummy food smells and cafeteria sounds. Putting his hand on Iz's back, Wes led the way over to the buffet and immediately went for the 10 sickle menu. Bacon sandwiches? Heck to the yes!

He handed Izzy a plate and gestured for her to go ahead of him. If he went first, there'd be no food left.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind