Thread: Staircase
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 04:52 PM   #19 (permalink)
Talikins

Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William McLuen
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Erin Dixon
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x5
Talikins|Huffledor|Purple|Ted Velvet| |Lochnessie|Redhead|Bladger|⅓ Ferocious Trio

Huh? ...Mo and Ping? What was that?

Yep confused, Dart was. This lady was inventing her own words now, because clearly there was no such thing as Mo and Ping? Where had this crazy woman even gotten those words from? Maybe they were another language...or maybe she had just hit her head really hard when she had fallen.

Ohhh..wait did she mean like sad? Now he sort of got it. "Why cent you zpeek Eengleesh, zen meybe I wood enderztend you?" He rolled he's eyes back at her. "End I em not zelking." He really didn't think he was and he certainly wasn't trying to be all upset. The 'Le king' was just in deep thought or at least had been.

And now? Why was she playing the guessing game? Had he asked her to guess what he was thinking about? No! Pfffttt..woman, so weird sometimes. "Em..ectuelly I 'eve been wiz meh gurlfreend fur moor zen zat, end no why wood she brek up wiz me?" Dartanian raised he's brow at her. Was this lady blind maybe? Could she maybe not see how gorgeous he was?

Geez, this one had an attitude. "Lazt time I checked cool pupeel lek me don't lizten nor telk to ztrenge pupeel lek you." he said thinking he was sounding all hip, but really sounding lame.

Last edited by Talikins; 07-10-2012 at 10:01 AM.