View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 01:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
tiffyteddy
Formerly: Dan and Emma<3
Gryffindor

Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tiffany Pevensie
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charlotte Wellington
Accidents & Catastrophes
Pinkaholic | Teddy | S♥NE | Twinkle! | Baekhyun's wifey l K-pop lover | Dancing Queen l

Harry and Cho

49. Wingardium Leviosa

"Come on, you can do it, Cho!"the lioness encouraged the girl sitting next to him, adding on a wide grin on his face, hoping that it would bring some comfort or a motive power for her to try and do it. However the Ravenclaw just sat there, remained silence without any single though of taking her wand out. "Listen Harry. It takes me decades to learn how to use a spell and it even takes me longer to actually cast them,"she replied, dare not glancing at him. The boy pulled her up and took her arm out, giving his wand to her and taught her the movement of casting a spell. Just as his hand clutched onto her arms, both of their hearts thumped faster and faster that they could indeed, feel the heartbeat of one another.

There she was, standing in front of the lion and was ready to cast her very first spell. She pointed at the apple on the table and murmured out the words. "Wingardium Leviosa." Slowly the apple moved a bit and stood still in the air, following the movement of Cho and finally landed on Harry's hands. She did it. Smiling at the boy, she hugged him tight.

You are the potion of my life, you are the sweetness that I have.

Last edited by Dan and Emma<3; 08-21-2012 at 02:33 AM.