Thread: Turner's Place
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 11:11 PM   #23 (permalink)
DarkStorm
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jaxon Brodric Fletcher
Fourth Year
Ravenclaw
||Delta Goodrem Lover || Emma Watson Lover | | RavenPuff || 1 of 4 Amigos ||

Text Cut: Leelee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Leelee studied his face, she really wished she had Minerva's knack for reading eyes at that moment. "Maybe you could come with me if I go visit my brother. I don't want you coming with me if I'm going to collect from old clients it's just to dangerous and I wont put you in danger." She put her hand to his face as he kissed her. She felt her heart skip. What was this feeling, she never felt this way before and was nervous abuot it. She smiled uncomfortably not because she didn't like it, but she didn't understand it. "I have not talked with Edward, but we are going to have to speak, because I need to know where his head is. He use to be tougher then any one else I had known, but Gabby has changed him it seems." She shrugged and took another sip of her drink.

He watched as she just looked at him as if she was studying his face, that took him a little by surprise since she hadn't done that before but he couldn't help but like the fact that she was. He was more surprised by the fact that she wanted him to go with her.. yeah sure they had been on vacations together but he hadn't been anywhere to meet her family or anyone in it. Why was he suddenly a little nervous about meeting her brother, he had already met one how different could any of the others be? He loved their sister and they would have to learn to deal with it, yeah they would have to accept him. His heart skipped beats at her not wanting to put him in danger, so maybe she loved him a little more than he thought "Yeah I guess I could come if you want me to, he is your brother so it would be upto you whether you want to go alone or you want some company " he smiled before he thought about the next part "And I know you can look after yourself, but just try to keep the wand pulling to a minimum.. if you can that is" he chuckled a little as he imagined her with her wand pointed to someone, he just hoped that she would continue to be ok while conducting business.. after that look he knew that he wanted her back in one piece and alive.

The moment he felt her hand on his face, he stopped breathing he had actually forgotten how to breath it was only when he pulled away from the kiss that he had no choice but to breath, it was either that or pass out on Leelee and worry her, so his breathing resumed as he and Leelee just looked at each other. He sensed that something more than he knew was happening , and her awkward type smile told him that. He listened and nodded still dizzy from what had just happened "Er.. yeah.. yeah.. you do need to speak to him and see where he stands on this business with his fiancee in the picture. " he smiled as she talked about Edward changing "Yeah I guess these things can change people" he smiled knowing he had changed a little too, he wanted to be more strong for her, stronger than he had ever been before. He was actually willing to put his life on the line for her but he knew that she wouldn't let him, but if he had to then he would fight alongside her. He just looked at her as she shrugged and took a sip of her drink, he was amazed at the effect this ONE woman had on him and how his body often reacted to her. He wasn't surprised that Edward seem to have changed due to Gabriela cause here he was also wanting to change for his woman, not wanting her to think that even as a man he was weak and not able to pull out his wand and hex anyone who tried to hurt Leelee, they would protect each other.